Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Birth By Sleep Topic

Go down 
+7
Zero
Superbuu3
Mewmaster
Maskull
Talking Sock
Haseoviawesome
Baal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:28 am

are you incinuating cloud and zack are gay
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:19 am

And thus lack of originality prevails moar.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:47 am

Stop bitching on the BBS boards, Baal. YOU know what I'm talking about. You're getting slaughtered out there.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:48 am

Sora wrote:
Stop bitching on the BBS boards, Baal. YOU know what I'm talking about. You're getting slaughtered out there.

What, that was you? Fuck off and quit stalking me.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:50 am

What do you mean "that was you?", I didn't post anything yet, I just went into a topic right now and saw you getting your ass handed to you by a bunch of users. I'm still deciding on either supporting you or to continue sitting back at watching the slaughter continue.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:56 am

What slaughter? I just stated my dislike for Ven and how a character like him effectively messes with the fact Nomura had been establishing Roxas as his own person and then this new guy pops up and suddenly Roxas is a look-alike.

I'm honestly sick of replica's by this point and the last thing I want to see is another one, let alone a look-alike, that's not any better especially of a character I dislike.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:01 am

All those users are making you start contradicting yourself about being calm and shit and causing you to BAAAAAW, hence the slaughter and rapage of a group of users against you.

I've decided what I'll do. I WAS gonna step in and help you but since you labeled me as a stalker just because I browsed a KH board I am usually a regular of(you know, being a KH fan and all) and saw you there, I don't think I will.

BUT that doesn't mean I won't do anything. What I won't and will do is something you'll have to see or not see yourself. Or maybe I won't do anything at all, who knows, maybe I don't and you do. Possibly I do and you also do. But do I do and you don't? That is the most likely case we have here. Wait and don't see or see straight away, you'll know or won't know soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:04 am

Quote :
All those users are making you start contradicting yourself about being calm and shit and causing you to BAAAAAW, hence the slaughter and rapage of a group of users against you.

I honestly don't give a shit. It's the internet and I just stated how I hoped that SE of America wouldn't get Jesse to voice Ven. Then everyone comes in and says how I'm stupid for thinking this.

Quote :
I've decided what I'll do. I WAS gonna step in and help you but since you labeled me as a stalker just because I browsed a KH board I am usually a regular of(you know, being a KH fan and all) and saw you there, I don't think I will.

You do realize it's me, right? Did you think I was serious?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:09 am

Neither am I, I'm merely being playful and teasing you. I still dunno if I should help or not.

I kinda of see both side's points to this but neither have really given me the urge to give a shit to help one over the other yet.

Make another post against them that might really offend those users and then I can decide more easily.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:42 am

Fun topic tv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:53 am

Jesse shouldn't voice Ventus because he isn't Roxas..So, I agree with you on that one point.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:25 am

In a way, it could make sense why Jesse could voice Ven though. Clearly Ven is going to be the cause of why Roxas looks the way he does. The only other reason is the fact he's a "special" nobody(like Namine) as shown and revealed way back and supported in Days, hence them both being blondes instead of Roxas looking exactly like Sora and Namine looking like a SoraxKairi love child. It's probably going to be Ven being the cause of that though.

It's going to be a really fucked up connection no doubt. Roxas' looks are most likely just a cause of this connection, so probably him being voiced by Jesse is suitable because if Roxas was just himself with no ties and just a nobody of Sora, he should've been voiced by HJO from the start, the main situation is the mystery between Ven and Sora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:34 am

They're using the, "You're actually a part of Sora" plot device way to fucking much. I hope that Ventus' story is just a huge ass twist and actually has nothing to do with Roxas or Sora.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:49 am

Either way, Roxas is just a piss poor product from Sora. He was never established as his own person, he's meant to be some nobody who you sympathize with and be convinced that he actually had feelings when all that crap was just Sora's influence and body which made him feel and actually have emotions, who gives a damn if he actually has a heart or not in the end, he's just a freak, hence why Nomura went off saying Sora was infact a heartless in human form(like Xehanort's Heartless) walking around as a pure heart with no real body.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:21 pm

Bah, let us face it, knowing Normura, Ven will just end up fusing his energies with Sora by the end of the game, and subconsciously tells Sora to "We must return to release them from their torment...", by releasing, Ven wants Sora to release Terra and Aqua from their torment(Terra might be in that room of Castle Oblivion, perhaps?) and we all know where Aqua is.

That might also explain why Roxas looks like Ven, because Ven's energies were the ones that split from Sora, and went into the Nobody Roxas.

Of course, I may be overlooking something here, but it sounds like a sound theory, just no explanation as to how that message got in Jiminy's Journal...
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:35 pm

Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Apehxj

Braig... you look like such a dork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Wow, he looks shitty.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:16 am

Good news is, you get to beat him up apparently.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:29 pm

More dorkiness

Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Scan_vjump_2010_jan
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:38 pm

Why do you only put up the scan now when I gave it to you like hours ago(and most likely you saw it prior considering the snapped Xigbar shot from it).
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:48 pm

Because shut up.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:31 pm

No you.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:07 am

OH FUCK NO! GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FAGGOT:

Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 021209-bbs-scan2
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:12 am

Real Zack vs Imposter, not only that the real one looks gay
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:15 am

It's funny how they gave him Hercules' art style right down to the paper clip looking ears and body proportions yet they still leave his face as faggey as ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birth By Sleep Topic
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next