Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Birth By Sleep Topic

Go down 
+7
Zero
Superbuu3
Mewmaster
Maskull
Talking Sock
Haseoviawesome
Baal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:20 am

The reasons I'm only interested in Terra's are this.

-The Bro character is always a better character than the MC (IE Riku to Sora, Axel to Roxas)
-He seems like a genuinely interesting character especially when compared to the other two
-His Keyblade turns into a fucking motorcycle, whip, bazooka and loads of other shit I probably don't know about.
-He gets to beat up Braig
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:28 am

Baal wrote:
The reasons I'm only interested in Terra's are this.

-The Bro character is always a better character than the MC (IE Riku to Sora, Axel to Roxas)
-He seems like a genuinely interesting character especially when compared to the other two
-His Keyblade turns into a fucking motorcycle, whip, bazooka and loads of other shit I probably don't know about.
-He gets to beat up Braig

But at least you're saying he isn't "ZOMG COOL AND 100% SURE TO BE AWESOME, OMG OH MAN SO GREAT!" like half of the anticipating fans are.

Anyway his Keyblade also turns into a huge bow n' arrow thing(I think, I forgot. When I fought him he basically had that, need to replay), he can shoot big blocks of ice, it turns into a rocket(never seen this motocycle thing, he basically just had a flying rocket to ride on and ram you with). The Bazooka's there but it sucks and was easy to deflect, he also had this hax move where he zaps you and you have to choose the right thing in your commands VERY QUICKLY or you die.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:36 am

Oh yes and now he summons meteors like I told Square to do.

By law, I can't hate him since they added something I told them to add.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:00 am

I look forward to seeing how his keyblade upgrades considering it's a little different to his FM+ fight's larger one.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:04 pm

if this is a kingdom hearts game is the title referring to someone having sex with sleeping beauty?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Sora wrote:
But at least you're saying he isn't "ZOMG COOL AND 100% SURE TO BE AWESOME, OMG OH MAN SO GREAT!" like half of the anticipating fans are.

Who cares if someone bases their opinion him solely on the videos they've seen or because he's cool looking? I like him because he looks more interesting compared to the other two. He might get a little whiny though when getting to the end of his story.

Aqua
=====
Silent type.
Opens up to her friends.

Ven
====
Jolly and shit.
Realizes things need to be serious from time to time.

Terra
=====
He wants to be the very best like no one ever was.
HATRED & DARKNESS.

I've seen enough to know how their going to act and what their characters are going to be like. But, seriously. Aqua and Ventus are filler dookie. The 3 story thing is just a gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:09 pm

I told you it was like Naruto.

Naruto and Sakura are filler too. It's all about Sasuke's HATRED & DARKNESS.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:11 pm

Your Bro wrote:
Sora wrote:

Who cares if someone bases their opinion him solely on the videos they've seen or because he's cool looking? I like him because he looks more interesting compared to the other two.

It's motherfucking KH, that's why. Most of the people randomly judging him and glorifying him already are the stupid KH fans. The whole fanbase is just random anime fanboys who watch Narutard and think looks are everything in representing what's good.

There's a chance that Terra will be a great character, but...it's KH.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:15 pm

The worst KH fanboys are the ones who want to replace the Disney worlds with FF worlds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:17 pm

Sora wrote:
Your Bro wrote:
Sora wrote:

Who cares if someone bases their opinion him solely on the videos they've seen or because he's cool looking? I like him because he looks more interesting compared to the other two.

It's motherfucking KH, that's why. Most of the people randomly judging him and glorifying him already are the stupid KH fans. The whole fanbase is just random anime fanboys who watch Narutard and think looks are everything in representing what's good.

There's a chance that Terra will be a great character, but...it's KH.

At least it's better than the dorky Aqua fanbase. Those perverts make me cringe whenever I show up on the BBS boards.
"lol i can weigh to pay as aqua" click the topic to see why they're interested, "tits" or "i wun do her"
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:21 pm

I was watching the Jump Festa trailer and I was surprised that Aqua's breasts were even noticeable. Kairi never had tits like that.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:22 pm

And she's clearly gonna be a bad character. At the risk of being just as bad as those idiots I criticised and pulling out a full blown ironic post, judging by the trailer, her whole ditsy gestures and mary sue clench-heart cliche is worrying me. I won't say she's bad yet but damn, it worries me. Another Jap trash femme might take up KH's roster once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:24 pm

Her tits aren't that big now. Or maybe they are and I just don't give a shit.

Nomura is doing what other Ching Chong artist do, give the character huge fucking tits to distract you from their shit/bland personalities and story.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Joss Whedon should write a female character for KH.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:26 pm

Your Bro wrote:
Her tits aren't that big now. Or maybe they are and I just don't give a shit.

Nomura is doing what other Ching Chong artist do, give the character huge fucking tits to distract you from their shit/bland personalities and story.

They're not huge. Just noticeable through her outift. Perky teen tits basically.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:26 pm

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:29 pm

See, that's what even more stupid. People go out of their way to cosplay and fucking worship characters they know jackshit about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:35 pm

Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 1261972004995

It's not that she's a good cosplayer. She's just good looking.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:41 pm

although i think this was professional pic and someone noticed the similarity

Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 12_a442Oe65B4j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:44 pm

This one has be shooped. I think its that chick from FF13.
Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 1261980555595
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:45 pm

Who is that based on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 1261981684018

She looks okay.

Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 1261981205565

She looks fine as hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:48 pm

This all leads me to one conclusion...

Ugly people give cosplay a bad name. A pretty person can pull off the shittiest costume while an ugly cosplayer can't even pull off the best suits.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:54 pm

lmfao so true
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:58 pm

To celebrate this game's release coming up in a few days in Japan, I went to do some nostalgia whoring with none other than watching KH2's 2003 trailer. Man it feels like yesterday seeing it. I remember how much it was a struggle to get it without youtube, all those KH fansites uploading it as quicktime files and such. Jeez.