Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So who's seen The Happening?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

So who's seen The Happening? Empty
PostSubject: So who's seen The Happening?   So who's seen The Happening? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:35 am

If you haven't, don't. This movie was awful and shows that M. Night Shymalan knows dick about biology.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: So who's seen The Happening?   So who's seen The Happening? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:37 am

I seen it like, A Year ago. XD I thought it was alright. Then again, I like pointless violence. :3
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So who's seen The Happening?   So who's seen The Happening? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:42 am

This movie is a perfect example of

YOU FAIL BIOLOGY FOREVER!

Nothing makes sense in this movie. Even the random meaningless violence isn't justified.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: So who's seen The Happening?   So who's seen The Happening? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:54 am

I did, I was thinking over and over again to change the channel. Majority of the parts made no scent
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So who's seen The Happening?   So who's seen The Happening? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:12 am

Rockstar_Firion wrote:
I seen it like, A Year ago. XD I thought it was alright. Then again, I like pointless violence. :3
The version I saw didn't even have that. The UK cinematic release was edited for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's seen The Happening?   So who's seen The Happening? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:36 am

That's the one where the twist is it's The Trees, right?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So who's seen The Happening?   So who's seen The Happening? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:27 pm

And that tree's can emit neurotoxins.

And that shutting off the human survival instinct apparently causes suicide.

Which is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So who's seen The Happening?   So who's seen The Happening? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:34 pm

And it has that scene where the main characters run away from the wind.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So who's seen The Happening?   So who's seen The Happening? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:39 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: So who's seen The Happening?   So who's seen The Happening? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:59 pm

Construction guy watching others jump off building.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: So who's seen The Happening?   So who's seen The Happening? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:15 am

Smug Bruce wrote:
If you haven't, don't. This movie was awful and shows that M. Night Shymalan knows dick about biology.
anyone who's seen 'unbreakable' knows this already.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So who's seen The Happening?   So who's seen The Happening? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:44 am

Unbreakable was different. And not just because it was good. The character in Unbreakable was just supernaturally durable and strong. No bullshitty pseudo-science explanation. He was just a magic superhero man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's seen The Happening?   So who's seen The Happening? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:05 am

Unbreakable and the Sixth Sense were the best fucking movies Shymalan made.

NO ONE CAN DISS THOSE. The others, are all DEEP HURRP DURP bullshit that only hipster SAVE THE PLANET groupies can comprehend.

What the fuck was the twist in Signs? Water? Are you fucking serious? Water nigga? Water?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So who's seen The Happening?   So who's seen The Happening? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:31 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Unbreakable was different. And not just because it was good. The character in Unbreakable was just supernaturally durable and strong. No bullshitty pseudo-science explanation. He was just a magic superhero man.

Unlike LOL TREES CAN EMIT NEUROTOXINS FOR SOME REASON AND THAT HUMANS COMMIT SUICIDE WHEN THE SURVIVAL INSTINCT IS TURNED OFF!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's seen The Happening?   So who's seen The Happening? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:31 am

Lady in the Water was shit too. I regret everyday that I bought the DVD, every fucking day.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So who's seen The Happening?   So who's seen The Happening? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:50 am

Me, Tobi, and Haseo were forced to watch that by a friend of ours mother.

I fucking hated the movie.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So who's seen The Happening?   So who's seen The Happening? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:14 am

I've only seen The 6th Sense, Unbreakable, Signs and The Happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who's seen The Happening?   So who's seen The Happening? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who's seen The Happening?
Page 1 of 1