Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies

Go down 
+10
Superbuu3
DeeCee
Talking Sock
Kaede
Rockstar_Sinistar
Haseoviawesome
Maskull
Kimarous
A_Nonny_Moose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies   So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:42 pm

ShaolinAce wrote:
Godzilla usualy becomes the hero in the later movies doesn't he? I mean everybody cheers for him aginst whatever monster he's fighting as if they're any worse.

Maybe the Japanese citizens watching the "horrific" monster battles notice how Godzilla becomes increasingly campy and stupid so they find something as hyper and obnoxious as them to relate to, hence the sudden encouragement from them.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies   So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:44 pm

He wasn't campy and stupid in this one. Well, almost. As well the bit where he just sleeps for no reason, he taps his nose after defeating the bird.

So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies - Page 4 1966009

"Trust me. I got it covered."
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies   So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Yeah, I don't get that cliche. You see it in anime series too, whenever someone does something good and they feel proud of themselves, they rub or tap their noses.

Last edited by SOK on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies   So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:40 pm

I did watch Son of Godzilla a while ago, I just haven't bothered to write it up.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies   So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:33 am

That ought to be an interesting summary. It still gets me how a random bird comes out of nowhere and gets fucked up by Godzilla and he falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies   So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:06 am

write it up i find these hilarious
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies   So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:54 am

I'm gonna start this again, but I can't be bothered to rewatch Son of Godzilla, so you'll have to go without a write up.

Suffice to say, there's an island where some people are doing weather experiments and baby Godzilla is on the island and there's also some giant mantises there too. They pick on baby Godzilla so Godzilla kicks their asses. Then a giant spider comes along and Godzilla kicks his ass too. Then the weather experiment caused the island to freeze, which freezes Godzilla and his horrific off spring.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies   So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:56 am

So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies - Page 4 1967005
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies   So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:26 pm

1968 - Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters!

Spoiler:

Last edited by A_Nonny_Moose on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies   So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:39 pm

Wait, so he doesn't fall into the ocean and "die"?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies   So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:39 pm

That looks like a really cool movie (at least for a Gozilla movie)

What did you think about it?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies   So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Zero wrote:
Wait, so he doesn't fall into the ocean and "die"?
Nope. He doesn't get incapacitated in any way. He just goes back to Monster Land.

As for the film itself, like nearly every Godzilla film so far, it's terrible apart from couple of times that the monsters get to fight and destroy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies   So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:23 pm

Sounds like one guy wrote the beginning, forgot the plot points and then another guy wrote the end.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies   So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:06 pm

There's always stupid things like that. Godzilla vs Monster Zero had that with the X People. All of their females were identical, but it only came up in one scene and had no importance to the plot at all.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies   So I'm gonna watch the Godzilla movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:13 pm

1969 - Godzilla's Revenge

Spoiler: