Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME

Go down 
+4
MetatronTorment
Snake
Amaterasu
Lucifer 9999
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer 9999
Skypiea Priest
Lucifer 9999

I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME Empty
PostSubject: I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME   I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:40 pm

What happens if you leave a Nasty Gardevoir with a timid ditto????

I wonder Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Baroque Works Agent
Amaterasu

I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME   I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:22 pm

Gardevoir gets nasty, and Ditto's Nature changes to "Traumatized".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME   I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:46 pm

It took me a while to decide but Red/Blue/Yellow
I played them all and they're good
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

PostSubject: Re: I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME   I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:57 pm

I'd say Pokemon Red from 1996.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Lucifer 9999
Skypiea Priest
Lucifer 9999

PostSubject: Re: I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME   I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:59 pm

My first one was the blue one, and ratata was the best pokemon i knew

Oh i was a miss-guided child at that time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME   I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:46 pm

Gold.
Back to top Go down
MetatronTorment
General Zombie

PostSubject: Re: I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME   I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:56 pm

Red, Blue, & Yellow. I never played any Pokemon games after those three.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer 9999
Skypiea Priest
Lucifer 9999

PostSubject: Re: I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME   I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:03 pm

MetatronTorment wrote:
Red, Blue, & Yellow. I never played any Pokemon games after those three.

You dont need to, its the same thing, the only thing that changes its the number of Pokes you could get
Back to top Go down
Balthier Bunansa
Skypiea Priest
Balthier Bunansa

PostSubject: Re: I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME   I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:13 pm

I never used any Pokemon except my Bulbasaur.

The rest of them were HM whores.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME   I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:32 am

Mr Awesome Haseo wrote:
It took me a while to decide but Red/Blue/Yellow
I played them all and they're good

How did it take you a while to decide which one of them you had first?
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Skypiea Priest
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME   I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:37 am

Johnny Knoxville9999 wrote:

I wonder Rolling Eyes

A TIMID GARDEVOIR!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME   I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:38 am

[quote="Dancing of the Flames"]

I wonder Rolling Eyes

A TIMID GARDEVOIR!?[/quote

You get a dead ditto, a rampaging Gardevoir, and one fucked up baby Raltz.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME   I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:07 am

Murloc wrote:
Dancing of the Flames wrote:

I wonder Rolling Eyes

A TIMID GARDEVOIR!?

You get a dead ditto, a rampaging Gardevoir, and one fucked up baby Raltz.
the workers at the day-care center: O________o;and male Gardevoir= transvestite
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME   I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:17 am

My first Pokemon game I played (rented) was Sapphire; I wisely chose Treeko as my starter. I later bought Emerald, then LeafGreen, then eventually FireRed and Diamond. I've been trying to find my own copy of Sapphire for ages, but to no avail...
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME   I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:28 am

Kimarous wrote:
My first Pokemon game I played (rented) was Sapphire; I wisely chose Treeko as my starter. I later bought Emerald, then LeafGreen, then eventually FireRed and Diamond. I've been trying to find my own copy of Sapphire for ages, but to no avail...
you have diamond? gimme ur frend coed nows!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME   I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I posted this before in the Gamefaqs board and its actually funny... POKEMON QUESTION TIME
Page 1 of 1