Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Box Z trailer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Dragon Box Z trailer Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Box Z trailer   Dragon Box Z trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:11 pm

...so does anyone want to buy some season sets?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Box Z trailer   Dragon Box Z trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:50 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Box Z trailer   Dragon Box Z trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:31 pm

Vergil wrote:
Nope.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Box Z trailer   Dragon Box Z trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:33 pm

FEEL THE POWER OF THE DRAGONBOX! IT'S OVER 9000!

Christ.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Box Z trailer   Dragon Box Z trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:03 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Nope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Box Z trailer   Dragon Box Z trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:12 pm

Whoa, that video was lame.

IT IS I...THE PRINCE OF SAY..IANS!!
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Box Z trailer   Dragon Box Z trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:04 pm

-_-

What's the difference between that and the orange boxes I've been getting?
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Box Z trailer   Dragon Box Z trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:08 pm

It's not cropped.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Box Z trailer   Dragon Box Z trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:15 pm

And the colours aren't brightened and much less blurred.

And no dissapearing lines either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Box Z trailer   Dragon Box Z trailer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:12 am

This can't be the definitive Dragonball Z experience. The orange bricks were the definitive Dragonball Z experiences.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Box Z trailer   Dragon Box Z trailer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:14 am

The orange bricks are the definitive widescreen Dragonball Z experience.

This is the definitive fullscreen Dragonball Z experience.
Back to top Go down
Goldninja
East Blue Pirate Captain
Goldninja

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Box Z trailer   Dragon Box Z trailer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:22 pm

First off, Kaio, you're missing the best Jack Face:

Dragon Box Z trailer Crazyjackface4ca

Second, this is a waste of money. Sure, it's the definitive set. But wait, what about blu-ray, which will likely come out shortly after the DB remastered sets are released? It will happen. Uh oh, there's a problem. The dub version of the dragon box set will still turn to crap around the time of Ginyu, and without a true re-dub (which they should have finished before), there's no way I'm going near it.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Box Z trailer   Dragon Box Z trailer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:01 pm

There will be a Blu-ray, but it'll be DBK only. A FUNi rep said they were actively trying to get the DBK license. And this time they HAVE to redub, otherwise it wouldn't make sense at all. The FUNi rep also replied to a question from a person who asked if FUNi didn't milk the series with "Why not? It prints money!"

I still want the Dragon Boxes though. The quality is really good and I have the cash to buy it anyway. I'll probably wait with buying them though. One Piece still goes first.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Box Z trailer   Dragon Box Z trailer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:04 pm

Quote :
they HAVE to redub
[quote]
I wonder if good 'ol Chris is beginning to regret giving himself all of those roles.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Box Z trailer   Dragon Box Z trailer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:10 pm

Chris as a person is a great guy. He's the man behind the awesome YYH dub and his Zoro is just awesome. Also, he's a fan of DBZA and he's even trying to get that series as an extra on one of the DVDs.

His voice work on the rest is awful though. And I really hate what he did with most of the DBZ voices. Vegeta and Piccolo did grow on me.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Box Z trailer   Dragon Box Z trailer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:18 pm

I don't know if the DBK Vegeta is the original voice actor, but I don't like DBK's Vegeta. He can't shout properly. Just sounds like gargling. I'll take ultra throaty, bags-of-gravel-for-breakfast Sabat Vegeta any day.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Box Z trailer   Dragon Box Z trailer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:23 pm

It is the original Vegeta, but he sounded a lot better 20 years ago. Just like pretty much the rest of the cast. Krillin sounded like Krillin instead of Luffy, Bulma was at least trying etc. The only consistently good voice is Goku, but everyone hated Nozawa in the first place so that doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Box Z trailer   Dragon Box Z trailer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:31 pm

That sucks ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Box Z trailer   Dragon Box Z trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Box Z trailer
Page 1 of 1