Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Players I just fought online are lucky as hell!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Players I just fought online are lucky as hell! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players I just fought online are lucky as hell!   Players I just fought online are lucky as hell! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:32 pm

Hurray!
Back to top Go down
Aristoxenus
First Mate
Aristoxenus

PostSubject: Re: Players I just fought online are lucky as hell!   Players I just fought online are lucky as hell! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:09 am

do you guys get massive input lag when you play online? It's BS having a 1-2 second delay when I press buttons ><
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Players I just fought online are lucky as hell!   Players I just fought online are lucky as hell! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:11 am

Yep, we have a big lag as well and this user on here plays as if he doesnt. Its unfair ;__;
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Players I just fought online are lucky as hell!   Players I just fought online are lucky as hell! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:34 pm

you get used to the lag after a while. but after you get used to it enough, when you go back to playing offline, the game will feel so responsive it like magic.

i think of it as a kind of 'weight-training' with time rather than pounds or kg.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Players I just fought online are lucky as hell!   Players I just fought online are lucky as hell! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:50 am

I can deal with lag easily, and have pwnd thousands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Players I just fought online are lucky as hell!   Players I just fought online are lucky as hell! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:28 pm

You guys always complain about lag but, remember back when we had that battle royal? IT didn't lag not once. I've had millions of matches with random players too. I've only had really bad lag once and it was with Mew and some Jewish kid.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Players I just fought online are lucky as hell!   Players I just fought online are lucky as hell! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:35 pm

Vicious wrote:
You guys always complain about lag but, remember back when we had that battle royal? IT didn't lag not once. I've had millions of matches with random players too. I've only had really bad lag once and it was with Mew and some Jewish kid.
bad connection on our part perhaps? and as ive already stated, i look at lag as a training exersize
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Players I just fought online are lucky as hell!   Players I just fought online are lucky as hell! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Players I just fought online are lucky as hell!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2