Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game. Empty
PostSubject: Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game.   Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:08 pm

Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game. TalesofVS
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game.   Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:11 pm

What the... HOW THE FUCK DO ANISE AND JADE MAKE IT IN BUT GUY IS ABSENT?

THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game.   Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:13 pm

Two MCs got replaced with Minor characters like Mint ( A fucking white mage. In a fighting game) and Asch.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game.   Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:15 pm

FUCK THAT, GUY IS THE ONLY GENUINELY LIKEABLE CHARACTER IN TALES OF THE ABYSS.

Why leave him out? He's even popular.

Why are the Japanese this fucking stupid?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game.   Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:16 pm

The only character I gave two shits about was Reid and he got tossed aside for some other chick in his party. And he's the main fucking character.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game.   Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:45 pm

Tales of Holy Shit this game is gonna suck balls.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game.   Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:59 pm

The only reason I'm getting it is cuz I can pirate it. I wouldn't pay a dime for it.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game.   Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:07 pm

I'll pirate this when I get a battery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game.   Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:16 am

This game blows guise. Who the hell am I kidding, like anyone didn't know that back when this game was first announced.

Don't waste your time on it.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game.   Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:32 am

lawl, Senel's the only one that's basically fit for this game anyway. XD
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game.   Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:34 am

Dissidia it ain't...
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game.   Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:54 am

WAIT! why is the MC from abyss AND HIS EXACT COPY both in the game? oh god it's ness/lucas all over again!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game.   Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:01 am

Luke is th- You know what, who cares? Abyss sucked anyways.

It's an SSB rip-off.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game.   Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:26 am

Eddie Riggs wrote:
Luke is th- You know what, who cares? Abyss sucked anyways.

It's an SSB rip-off.
yes i know that luke is the real copy (lol oxymoron), but that information was only grudgingly pried from the games clutches before i got bored and sold the game.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game.   Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:39 pm

Why did they include a minor character like Presea from ToS and not the main characters of ToS2?
Oh well, at least Dhaos is there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game.   Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:07 am

They used popularity polls to select the characters or so I heard.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game.   Roster for the new Tales of VS fighting game. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:10 am