Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons.

Go down 
+2
Kimarous
Baal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons. Empty
PostSubject: ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons.   ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:05 pm

Naruto: Land of Waves was good, Chunin was decent, when Konoha was being destroyed is when everything went to hell. The side characters are really the only good things about this series. And the fighting games.

Bleach: Up until Hueco Mundo it either ranged from good to okay. THEN CAME HUECO MUNDO WHERE CURBSTOMPING AND BAD PACING IS WHAT DESTROYED THIS MANGA. Although, the vizard kicking ass is showing that the manga is getting decent provided Kubo doesn't fuck everything up and we know that's not going to take long.

Love Hina: Dear god, this series is bad. Then again, I and most people with taste hold Akamatsu as a terrible writer and this series is fucking proof. Most of the characters are likeable but that doesn't save this series from the idiocy that all harem manga fall under. THE MAIN CHARACTER BEING A WHINY PUSS THAT NEEDS TO GROW SOME BALLS AND NoT SETTLE ON THE ONE GIRL WHO HE WAS CHILDHOOD FRIENDS WITH. I wish I were lying.

Tutor Hitman Reborn: Ahhhh, this series was really good. UP UNTIL THE FUTURE ARC WHERE THE PLOT IS LITERALLY EVERYWHERE. The fights became a clusterfuck of random bullshit (LOL WALLS AND INVISIBLE MISSILES), the characters are now just plain annoying, bullshit plot twists that now make me believe this manga will never end, and the main character suffers from dipshit disease. Then again this manga is written by a Japanese women and they can't make a coherent manga to save their lives, YES I'M BEING SEXIST AND RACIST AT THE SAME TIME AND I DON'T FUCKING CARE.

Scryed: If I was talking about the anime then you'd be hearing plenty of good things. Shame is, I'm not talking about the anime so get ready for some rage. THIS MANGA IS JUST INSANE. Nothing makes sense half of the time, random bullshit happens to keep the story going, and the only redeeming thing about this manga is the fact it has tits.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons.   ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:15 pm

I used to really like Love Hina... but then, it was my very first harem series; heck, one of my very first anime ever. Having expanded my horizions, I know that it isn't particularly good.

I've never seen Scryed at all, be it anime or manga. What's the premise?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons.   ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:58 pm

Take JoJo's Bizarre Adventure add some Guilty Gear and you get Scryed.

The manga is terrible but the anime is fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons.   ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:19 pm

I just finished Varia arc of Reborn!...

Stop there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons.   ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:26 pm

Any comic that doesn't have Jotaro in it is garbage.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons.   ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:35 pm

Gillian Seed wrote:
Any comic that doesn't have Jotaro in it is garbage.
Go read Ubel Blaat. Now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons.   ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:38 pm

thank god for google image. I almost read that shit.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons.   ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:40 pm

The first chapter starts with horse rape! What more do you want?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons.   ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:46 pm

...I oughta kick ya in the balls.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons.   ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:20 am

Lol Razz

Seriously, though. Ubel Blatt IS a good series and I highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons.   ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:31 am

Naaah.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons.   ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:35 am

Kimarous wrote:
The first chapter starts with horse rape! What more do you want?
I'd like more not horse rape.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons.   ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:52 am

Raptor Jesus wrote:
Naruto: Land of Waves was good, Chunin was decent, when Konoha was being destroyed is when everything went to hell. The side characters are really the only good things about this series. And the fighting games.

Bleach: Up until Hueco Mundo it either ranged from good to okay. THEN CAME HUECO MUNDO WHERE CURBSTOMPING AND BAD PACING IS WHAT DESTROYED THIS MANGA. Although, the vizard kicking ass is showing that the manga is getting decent provided Kubo doesn't fuck everything up and we know that's not going to take long.

Love Hina: Dear god, this series is bad. Then again, I and most people with taste hold Akamatsu as a terrible writer and this series is fucking proof. Most of the characters are likeable but that doesn't save this series from the idiocy that all harem manga fall under. THE MAIN CHARACTER BEING A WHINY PUSS THAT NEEDS TO GROW SOME BALLS AND NoT SETTLE ON THE ONE GIRL WHO HE WAS CHILDHOOD FRIENDS WITH. I wish I were lying.

Tutor Hitman Reborn: Ahhhh, this series was really good. UP UNTIL THE FUTURE ARC WHERE THE PLOT IS LITERALLY EVERYWHERE. The fights became a clusterfuck of random bullshit (LOL WALLS AND INVISIBLE MISSILES), the characters are now just plain annoying, bullshit plot twists that now make me believe this manga will never end, and the main character suffers from dipshit disease. Then again this manga is written by a Japanese women and they can't make a coherent manga to save their lives, YES I'M BEING SEXIST AND RACIST AT THE SAME TIME AND I DON'T FUCKING CARE.

Scryed: If I was talking about the anime then you'd be hearing plenty of good things. Shame is, I'm not talking about the anime so get ready for some rage. THIS MANGA IS JUST INSANE. Nothing makes sense half of the time, random bullshit happens to keep the story going, and the only redeeming thing about this manga is the fact it has tits.
*- yet i havent seen anyone complaining whenever this happens in things like DBZ, shaman king, busou renkin, yu yu hakusho, scryed, ugly/beautiful, DNAngel, DNA^, naruto (--OH WAIT!!), OR ANY OTHER MANGA WITH SUPERPOWERED CHARACTERS.

*- i actually enjoyed this series, and would be reading it every so often if i still owned the mangas--this series is what led me to negima and several other series by other authors as well.

*-i completely agree that the scryed manga was batshit crazy. srsly, they made the watermelon guy a total douche, killed kougar off in a retarded way, the ending is fucking RETARDED, AND KAZUMA'S SECRET BROTHER COMES OUT OF THE WOODWORKS FOR SOME ARBITRARY REASON. this manga gives me cancer.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons.   ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:43 pm

peons more like PEONIS
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons.   ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Quote :
DBZ

DBZ isn't all that good. And that shit only happens in DB with the Great Ape. Which was like one time.

Quote :
shaman king

Dun read it.

Quote :
busou renkin

I haven't gotten past Volume 5 and I'm just assuming Victor stomps Kazuki into the ground.

Quote :
scryed

That's because the anime did it well and the manga just sucks as I've said.

Quote :
ugly/beautiful, DNAngel, DNA^, naruto (--OH WAIT!!),

THEY SUCK TOO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons.   ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ITT: Baal summarizes crappy Manga he has read, because he is God and you are his peons.
Page 1 of 1