Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I downloaded the Jane's Addiction album for Rock Band 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

So I downloaded the Jane's Addiction album for Rock Band 2 Empty
PostSubject: So I downloaded the Jane's Addiction album for Rock Band 2   So I downloaded the Jane's Addiction album for Rock Band 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:32 am

And I started playing through, and I immediately started thinking of One Piece. Then I remembered I started reading One Piece around the time I started listening to Jane's Addiction, and I'd having it playing the background while I was reading. Now I can't hear any track from Nothing's Shocking without thinking of One Piece. Ocean Size especially.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I downloaded the Jane's Addiction album for Rock Band 2   So I downloaded the Jane's Addiction album for Rock Band 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:34 am

So I downloaded the Jane's Addiction album for Rock Band 2 Kissxsis_v01_ch01_04
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: So I downloaded the Jane's Addiction album for Rock Band 2   So I downloaded the Jane's Addiction album for Rock Band 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:36 am

i imprint music whenever i read or play video games while something's on in the background

an example of this is whenever i hear the choir version of 'how great thou art'--i think of the hallway just before ridley in metroid fusion.

and whenever i read any of 'the series of unfortunate events' books, i keep hearing 'we were meant to live' in my head >_>
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I downloaded the Jane's Addiction album for Rock Band 2   So I downloaded the Jane's Addiction album for Rock Band 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:38 am

The sounds of One Piece: