Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So i started playing persona 3 FES

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

So i started playing persona 3 FES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So i started playing persona 3 FES   So i started playing persona 3 FES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:15 pm

Hey, hey. I was forced to play Hack.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So i started playing persona 3 FES   So i started playing persona 3 FES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:17 pm

Vergil wrote:
Hey, hey. I was forced to play Hack.

YOU WEREN'T FORCED TO DO SHIT. YOU COULD'VE JUST SLAPPED AND TOLD HER TO GET INTO THE KITCHEN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So i started playing persona 3 FES   So i started playing persona 3 FES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:20 pm

I'm a gentlemen. And she kept talking about it like it was godly, How was I suppose to know? god damn.. I played through all 3 and nothing got any better. Fucking a game within a fucking game. So stupid.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So i started playing persona 3 FES   So i started playing persona 3 FES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Vergil wrote:
I'm a gentlemen. And she kept talking about it like it was godly, How was I suppose to know? god damn.. I played through all 3 and nothing got any better. Fucking a game within a fucking game. So stupid.
l

AND HASEO WOULDN'T SHUT UP ABOUT HOW GODLY IT WAS EITHER, SO SHUT UP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So i started playing persona 3 FES   So i started playing persona 3 FES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:04 pm

shuddup it's your fault this game exists.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: So i started playing persona 3 FES   So i started playing persona 3 FES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:24 pm

I tried out the original .hack series and... it wasn't THAT good. Tried watching .hack/SIGN as well; not that great, either. Best part about that anime was the dickish antics of the twinblade Sora, who apparently becomes Haseo in GU.

IMO, .hack is full of same-old, same-old gameplay and a plot that attempts to be deep but ultimately implodes under it's own depth, causing the audience to wonder just what the hell is going on. Anyone who's bitched about Prototype's story clearly hasn't tried to follow the .hack series...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So i started playing persona 3 FES   So i started playing persona 3 FES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:32 pm

Anyway, yeah. As a whole Hack sucks dick.

Why it gets so much praise? I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So i started playing persona 3 FES   So i started playing persona 3 FES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:44 pm

Vergil wrote:
Anyway, yeah. As a whole Hack sucks dick.

Why it gets so much praise? I dunno.

.Hack G.U. Part 2 was decent, but that was mainly because Alkaid was the heroine in that one.

UP UNTIL THE END WITH BORDEAUX AND ATOLI'S BULLSHIT.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: So i started playing persona 3 FES   So i started playing persona 3 FES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:30 pm

Just finished DDS2.

I'm still unclear as to exactly what the huge revelation you keep referring to was. And sorry, but the story was a jumbled mess of any number of sci-fi cliches. The game was alright, and DDs2 is clearly better than DDS, but I don't see how it can rank as 'God tier' amongst SMT games.

That said, I did like the cat being called Schroedinger, that was a very subtle satirical touch. If you don't get the joke, you could probably google it.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So i started playing persona 3 FES   So i started playing persona 3 FES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:24 pm

If you don't get the plot twist then look it up on Wiki.

And persona 4 is just a collection of Anime and Detective cliche's so I don't see how the story is any good.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: So i started playing persona 3 FES   So i started playing persona 3 FES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:29 pm

Raptor Jesus wrote:
If you don't get the plot twist then look it up on Wiki.

I understood the story perfectly, I just didn't get which bit was supposed to 'make me it's bitch'.

Quote :
And persona 4 is just a collection of Anime and Detective cliche's so I don't see how the story is any good.

Whatever. I enjoyed P4 more than DDS, but each to his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So i started playing persona 3 FES   So i started playing persona 3 FES - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So i started playing persona 3 FES
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2