Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Batty
I want more life, fucker.

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:45 pm

The only gay Joestar is Giorno.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:53 pm

Rico Suave wrote:
The only gay Joestar is Giorno.

Agreed.

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:54 pm

Kaio wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Why can't you enjoy something equally for once, instead of comparing and forcing your opinion down everyone's throat. BITCH.

dat
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:15 am

Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Rico Suave wrote:
Nah, he had like this thing for Trish.

I'm not saying his was gay.

But according to Buu's logic he is. So yeah, Buu's logic is severely flawed in thousands of ways.

but did he do anything or just flirt

cause dante didn't look like he was getting any action

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:18 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Rico Suave wrote:
Nah, he had like this thing for Trish.

I'm not saying his was gay.

But according to Buu's logic he is. So yeah, Buu's logic is severely flawed in thousands of ways.

but did he do anything or just flirt

cause dante didn't look like he was getting any action

Most men aren't getting any action in JAPANESE VIDEO GAMES. Just because he isn't having sex with them doesn't mean he's gay. The same goes for several over-the-top characters in several other anime, manga, and video games.

That doesn't mean they're all gay. It just means the Japanese are going with the lesser of two evils and not giving fangirls their desired shipping pairings.

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:17 pm

DMC3 and Ninja Gaiden are great games. Never finished either so I can't say which I like better.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   

Back to top Go down

Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2