Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ITT: Kira Tier List

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
avatar

Posts : 6399
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:52 am

Phoenix Wright wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
Exactly, JUSTICE(L) beats EVIL(Light)
Not EVIL(Near) beating EVIL(Light)

And before you say, "Near wasn't evil" just remember all the crud he pulled, plus the fact that he used other people to do stuff for him.
I mean sure, L did some things too....but he wasn't a brat like Near.
Because good guys are never assholes and never have people helping them out. >_>
But the fact of the matter is this.
L actually got of his ass and did stuff, Near just sat around and let everyone else do the work.
Near was being lazy, A.K.A. The Sin Sloth.

L didn't really have a Sin to match him, I'm certain of that.
If Near is evil for laziness, THE SIN OF SLOTH(!), then L is evil for always eating sweets... THE SIN OF GLUTTONY!
OBJECTION!
Sure, L ate sweets, but he didn't eat like a ton of them at one time.
You are blowing shit out of proportion, so why can't I?

Near got everyone else to do work for him while he just "sat around"... JUST LIKE THE PRESIDENT! Razz

But seriously, Near is "evil" because he isn't the hands-on type? People do shit, bring him info, and he thinks it through. He's the mastermind behind the organization. That's what masterminds do. L did the EXACT same thing, and the few times he actually did things himself was because they were short on people.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
avatar

Posts : 7716
Joined : 2008-08-04
Location : ????

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:55 am

Kimarous wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
Exactly, JUSTICE(L) beats EVIL(Light)
Not EVIL(Near) beating EVIL(Light)

And before you say, "Near wasn't evil" just remember all the crud he pulled, plus the fact that he used other people to do stuff for him.
I mean sure, L did some things too....but he wasn't a brat like Near.
Because good guys are never assholes and never have people helping them out. >_>
But the fact of the matter is this.
L actually got of his ass and did stuff, Near just sat around and let everyone else do the work.
Near was being lazy, A.K.A. The Sin Sloth.

L didn't really have a Sin to match him, I'm certain of that.
If Near is evil for laziness, THE SIN OF SLOTH(!), then L is evil for always eating sweets... THE SIN OF GLUTTONY!
OBJECTION!
Sure, L ate sweets, but he didn't eat like a ton of them at one time.
You are blowing shit out of proportion, so why can't I?

Near got everyone else to do work for him while he just "sat around"... JUST LIKE THE PRESIDENT! Razz

But seriously, Near is "evil" because he isn't the hands-on type? People do shit, bring him info, and he thinks it through. He's the mastermind behind the organization. That's what masterminds do. L did the EXACT same thing, and the few times he actually did things himself was because they were short on people.

Well...err...
Near used the Death Note himself to control Mikami!
So as the logic by Ryuk is stated, because of that, he is neither good nor evil.
Which means, that the battle between light and near was Neutral vs. Neutral!
HA!
I WIN!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:56 am

Quote :
Near used the Death Note himself to control Mikami!

No he didn't.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
avatar

Posts : 7716
Joined : 2008-08-04
Location : ????

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:56 am

Yoshikage Kira wrote:
Quote :
Near used the Death Note himself to control Mikami!

No he didn't.

Yes he did.
Back to top Go down
justicepie
Should of learned English
avatar

Posts : 6479
Joined : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Grooseland

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:57 am

That was a theory.
Matsuda said that the reason Mikami died was because Near might have done it then burned it to hide the evidence.


Last edited by Haseo Vi Awesome on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:57 am

Phoenix Wright wrote:
Yoshikage Kira wrote:
Quote :
Near used the Death Note himself to control Mikami!

No he didn't.

Yes he did.

No, he said he could've done it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
avatar

Posts : 7716
Joined : 2008-08-04
Location : ????

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:57 am

Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
That was a theory.

But it makes a lot of sense if you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
avatar

Posts : 6399
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:58 am

Phoenix Wright wrote:
Yoshikage Kira wrote:
Quote :
Near used the Death Note himself to control Mikami!
No he didn't.
Yes he did.
Details, information, proof. How so? When? Manga pages, if possible?
Back to top Go down
justicepie
Should of learned English
avatar

Posts : 6479
Joined : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Grooseland

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:58 am

I editted my post again Razz
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
avatar

Posts : 7716
Joined : 2008-08-04
Location : ????

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:59 am

Kimarous wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
Yoshikage Kira wrote:
Quote :
Near used the Death Note himself to control Mikami!
No he didn't.
Yes he did.
Details, information, proof. How so? When? Manga pages, if possible?

Well, I have the book that proves it, but my scanner is currently...
Not working.
So, this argument will have to be held off until later.
Back to top Go down
justicepie
Should of learned English
avatar

Posts : 6479
Joined : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Grooseland

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:59 am

I've read the 13th volume and the series many times at school (Armwood has every volume 1-13)
A lot
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:01 am

I am currently reading off all of the names posted in each notebook from How to Read 13.

Ryuk's
Light Yagami

Sidoh's
Kuro Otoharada
Takua Shibuimaru
Lind L. Tailor
Kiichiro Osoreda
Raye Penber
Naomi Misora
Arayoshi Hatori
Yukito Shiraba
FBI agents
SPK members

Gelus's
Kazuhiko Kibima
Hirokazu Ukita
Rod Ross
Hitoshi Demegawa
Mello
Mafia Members

Rem's
Ginzo Kaneboshi
L Lawliet
Quillish Wammy

_________________
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
avatar

Posts : 7716
Joined : 2008-08-04
Location : ????

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:02 am

Yoshikage Kira wrote:
I am currently reading off all of the names posted in each notebook from How to Read 13.

Ryuk's
Light Yagami

Sidoh's
Kuro Otoharada
Takua Shibuimaru
Lind L. Tailor
Kiichiro Osoreda
Raye Penber
Naomi Misora
Arayoshi Hatori
Yukito Shiraba
FBI agents
SPK members

Gelus's
Kazuhiko Kibima
Hirokazu Ukita
Rod Ross
Hitoshi Demegawa
Mello
Mafia Members

Rem's
Ginzo Kaneboshi
L Lawliet
Quillish Wammy

This is from another book though, the one I am talking about.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:02 am

This is from the book with everything about the series in it. You're just grasping for straws right now.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
avatar

Posts : 7716
Joined : 2008-08-04
Location : ????

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:03 am

Yoshikage Kira wrote:
This is from the book with everything about the series in it. You're just grasping for straws right now.

There was another book that explained some questions in the Manga.
Like they explained why Soichiro didn't see that Light was Kira, and many more.
The Near and the note thing are also included.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:04 am

Uh-huh.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:05 am

Anyways, something more interesting than Mew's lies.

Mello would've won if the Artist and Creator had actually met. Because the artist finally began liking to draw Mello after he got the scar.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
avatar

Posts : 7716
Joined : 2008-08-04
Location : ????

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:06 am

Back to top Go down
justicepie
Should of learned English
avatar

Posts : 6479
Joined : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Grooseland

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:06 am

It must have the part where George W Bush was Kira.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
avatar

Posts : 6399
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:07 am

Phoenix Wright wrote:
Yoshikage Kira wrote:
Uh-huh.
http://www.amazon.com/Death-Note-Fatally-Mysteries-Revealed/dp/1932897321/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1244963133&sr=1-19
Uh-huh, indeed.
Yyyyyyeah... something about that just gives me the sensation of "not canon".
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:08 am

Phoenix Wright wrote:
Yoshikage Kira wrote:
Uh-huh.

http://www.amazon.com/Death-Note-Fatally-Mysteries-Revealed/dp/1932897321/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1244963133&sr=1-19
Uh-huh, indeed.

Quote :
Authors = Americans

Your trolling attempts are terrible, Mew.

_________________
Back to top Go down
justicepie
Should of learned English
avatar

Posts : 6479
Joined : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Grooseland

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:08 am

Doesnt the 13th volume answer those?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:09 am

It answers every loose end that wasn't tied up.

_________________
Back to top Go down
justicepie
Should of learned English
avatar

Posts : 6479
Joined : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Grooseland

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:09 am

Thought so.
Back to top Go down
justicepie
Should of learned English
avatar

Posts : 6479
Joined : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Grooseland

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:11 am

Now, while you guys have you're pointless argument of pointlessness of pointless. I'm gonna go sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ITT: Kira Tier List   

Back to top Go down
 
ITT: Kira Tier List
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Added a Tier List to the C.R.A.T.E. Prize List
» PSASBR Tier List BY VOTE
» New tier list?
» Where is the Tier List for version 0.9?
» When trump say's Tracer is top tier waifu

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to: