Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prototype

Go down 
+7
Kaede
Maskull
Talking Sock
A_Nonny_Moose
Kimarous
Baal
SimianWonder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:17 pm

After dicking around I am currently at Elizabeth Greene.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:23 pm

The rescue mission?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Yeah. And I just finished blowing up the tankers after dodging hunters the entire time.

Fuck this game is fun.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:15 am

Okay I'm on the missions where you have to rescue Karen and it's ridiculous this game has this much swearing in it. Even the civilians swear.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:17 am

I wouldnt be surprised if babies swear.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:54 am

Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Okay I'm on the missions where you have to rescue Karen and it's ridiculous this game has this much swearing in it. Even the civilians swear.

I'm with you on that. i even said as much in my opening post.

Quote :
you can't help but feeling that some of the swearing is rather unnecessary
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:06 am

Alright. I have gotten every upgrade, time to finish the goddamned story.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:48 am

Beat it and what a fucking anti-climactic boss battle.

I was expecting something more than the Supreme Hunter again. Anyways the ending was meh, Alex stays on the island to finish the job.

The story wasn't all that great but it was a fun game.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Got platinum on all the movement events last night. Got all the platinum glide ones a while ago, since they seem the easiest.

The movement ones were pretty damn tough to get gold on, so platinum seemed impossible, but I forgot about what a difference the upgrades can make. Beat the platinum time by a few seconds on some of them. Others took me a good while to get 0.1 under the time limit though.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:08 pm

I'm still plowing through the events, and it's the movement ones that are hardest as I keep overshooting jumps. They feel more like a memory test than relying on skill. I'm also only missing three WoI targets, though I'm buggered if I can find them.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:58 pm

Like pretty much all time trials, the skill is in finding the right path and being precise with the controls, the latter being a bit tricky with this game. Judging jumps I found pretty easy, it's controlling airdashes that annoys me. The races with sharp turns or in small spaces (the couple of very short rooftop ones mainly) were a pain because dashing is necessary but hard to control. But it only took me a few hours go from gold on all movement events to platinum on all movement events.

I've got about 20 WOI targets left I think.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Almost finished the game. DUUUUUUR.The blade air+triangle move made some annoying missions much more easier too. =3 I've barely done any of those extra marker stuff though.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:07 am

So I decided that I'm probably gonna replay the game for some more trophies. That and to see if I can make any sense out of the story this time.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:50 am

i need to get this
still full price here which sucks
i' waiting fror a price drop
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:32 am

ROB THAT SHIT.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:19 am

seriously this game gets bashed a lot

i don't hitnk ppl get that if a lots going on and you don't get slow down

its ok if the graphics aren't the best ever

my only complaint for games with average graphics is when they have slow down and choppy frsame rates cause then the compromise didn't really do much
Back to top Go down
Daren
Deck Hand
Daren

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Just picked this up today. This game is so far really fun. I don't get what people said about the combat not being good. So far I'm having fun with it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:51 am

well if you liked hulk UD this is basically the same with some new quirks
combat is awesome and fast paced

you will get used to the lock on system soon enough at first it seems weird but after a while you can target waht you want

btw who are you?
Back to top Go down
Daren
Deck Hand
Daren

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:20 pm

I came from the gamefaqs boards. I was looking at the prototype boards when I noticed you linked this site with your impressions of it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:25 pm

Daren wrote:
I came from the gamefaqs boards. I was looking at the prototype boards when I noticed you linked this site with your impressions of it.
oh cool

hope my opinion was helpful
and not as fanboyish as it first appears lol

when i used to try and submit gf reviews they didn't like my english spelling of stuff as it wasn't american english
so i gave up posting reviews there and just do mine here now
Back to top Go down
Daren
Deck Hand
Daren

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:21 am

I think it was helpful. I also don't think it was what I would call fanboyish. You just really like the game is all. XD besides I agree with everything you said.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:30 am

Daren wrote:
I think it was helpful. I also don't think it was what I would call fanboyish. You just really like the game is all. XD besides I agree with everything you said.
glad to hear it

do you plan on sticking around
most of us are playing recent stuff

and if you want opinions on a game if i got it i'll review or give you at least a decent idea of it

even though i've had prototype for a while and have completed it
i still can't really say anything is bad about it

also i think the story has some nice elements to it
the web of intrigue certainly adds depth
the only issue i had with this game was the fact you can't play the web of intrigue segements back to back (unless i'm missing something)
Back to top Go down
Daren
Deck Hand
Daren

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:37 am

Yeah I'll probably stick around. Though I tend to lurk mostly. But yeah the web of intrigue is a great part of the game to me. I like how it really gives the feel your only unraveling bits of the story pieces at a time. Kinda gives the whole mystery feel to the game, which suits it imo.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:30 pm

yeah it works well

the amnesia plot is generally overdone in a lot of things
but the web of intrigue was a unique twist
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Lol this is 3.26 on Ps3 at amazon.co.uk, i decided to rebuy it i traded it in ages ago at a tenner but i wouldn't mind owning it again its a pretty fun game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prototype - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prototype
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3