Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What bothers me the most about Bleach...

Go down 
+2
Baal
Kimarous
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

What bothers me the most about Bleach... Empty
PostSubject: What bothers me the most about Bleach...   What bothers me the most about Bleach... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:05 pm

So often, it seems like almost nothing happens during the weekly chapters! Let's compare the content of this week's OP/Naruto/Bleach set.

One Piece - Mr. 3 helps turn the tide on *Poison Fruit User (forget his name)*, Luffy gets his kicks in, Jimbei absolutely rocks, and Crocodile and Buggy ride a door onto a navy ship, which they prepare to take over.

Naruto - Zabuza arc characters show up, Yamato helps rebuild Konoha, message for Hokage arrives, Sasuke is to be hunted (FINALLY!)

Bleach - Stark activates his release form... and that's it.

RIVITING!!! Very Happy

Seriously, Kubo! Can't you write your chapters so that MORE THAN ONE MINUTE PASSES? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: What bothers me the most about Bleach...   What bothers me the most about Bleach... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:08 pm

Well Soi Fon used her bazooka on Barragan but that's about as far as it goes.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: What bothers me the most about Bleach...   What bothers me the most about Bleach... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:12 pm

Still, it feels like barely one minute has passed in Bleach while the others have a much stronger passage of time. OP and Naruto's chapters could probably account for at least half of an episode. Bleach's... probably a sixth.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: What bothers me the most about Bleach...   What bothers me the most about Bleach... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:48 pm

I actually started a fart and read the entire chapter before it finished.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: What bothers me the most about Bleach...   What bothers me the most about Bleach... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:49 pm

Kimarous wrote:
Still, it feels like barely one minute has passed in Bleach while the others have a much stronger passage of time. OP and Naruto's chapters could probably account for at least half of an episode. Bleach's... probably a sixth.
havent been watching the anime then, have ya? kubo's animation staff find ways to stretch the everloving crap out of the manga to fit one episode.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: What bothers me the most about Bleach...   What bothers me the most about Bleach... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:08 pm

THE PRIMERA'S POWER IS REVEALED!! WHAT DOES HE HOLD IN HIS HAND...!?

guns, you idiots >_>
Back to top Go down
Luffy_Pirate_King
Deck Hand
Luffy_Pirate_King

PostSubject: Re: What bothers me the most about Bleach...   What bothers me the most about Bleach... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:05 am

Prinny-boy wrote:
THE PRIMERA'S POWER IS REVEALED!! WHAT DOES HE HOLD IN HIS HAND...!?

guns, you idiots >_>

i reckon
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: What bothers me the most about Bleach...   What bothers me the most about Bleach... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:06 pm

although, im happy that they managed to explain stark and lilynette without stark becoming a lolicon...