Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm on a roll.

Go down 
+2
Kaio
Baal
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:06 pm

Once again, called it.

I'm on a roll. 1310
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:19 pm

What was it you predicted?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:21 pm

That the kid would kill her. And she's supposed to be one of the strongest enemies and the kid's been shown to be nothing but a weak little fuck.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:26 pm

...Dude, Hitsugaya is a captain. Although he's had difficulty against various opponents here and there, he IS of the same rank as Byakuya, Kenpachi, Soi Fon, and the others.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:30 pm

Kimarous wrote:
...Dude, Hitsugaya is a captain. Although he's had difficulty against various opponents here and there, he IS of the same rank as Byakuya, Kenpachi, Soi Fon, and the others.

One shotted by Aizen, had trouble against Shawlong with his power reduced, beaten by that weak fuck Luppi with full power (LOL WATER IN THE AIR), and still like Hinamori after seeing what a idiotic bitch she's being about Aizen.

He's an idiot. And moreover a horrible captain. Even Komamura got up after Aizen's attack. Just because he's a captain doesn't make him all powerful.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:55 pm

That's Mr. Kaneda to you! wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
One shotted by Aizen, had trouble against Shawlong with his power reduced, beaten by that weak fuck Luppi with full power (LOL WATER IN THE AIR), and still like Hinamori after seeing what a idiotic bitch she's being about Aizen.

He's an idiot. And moreover a horrible captain. Even Komamura got up after Aizen's attack. Just because he's a captain doesn't make him all powerful.
1. Aizen oneshots a lot of people. He one-shotted Ichigo as well. Komamura and Kenpachi are probably among the few people who can stand up to his direct attacks. (Actually, I want to see that; Kenpachi vs Aizen)
2. The Arrancar were a completely new foe at the time; its to be expected they'd cause undue trouble.
3. The hell? Luppi didn't beat him; their fight never concluded... and last I checked, it was Luppi at the disadvantage.
4. Dude, she's been his best friend since before he even joined the Soul Society! Of course he still will have feelings for her!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Quote :
. Aizen oneshots a lot of people. He one-shotted Ichigo as well.

That isn't saying much. Ichigo probably couldn't have taken more than half of the 13 Captains at that point. Hell, I'm pretty sure Gin and Tosen would've wasted him too.

Quote :
The Arrancar were a completely new foe at the time; its to be expected they'd cause undue trouble.

Weak Arrancar vs a fraction of a captain's strength. The outcome should've been obvious but apparently Arrancar are more powerful than a captain.

Oh wait.
Quote :

The hell? Luppi didn't beat him; their fight never concluded... and last I checked, it was Luppi at the disadvantage.

Luppi wasted him for more than half of the fight. And Hitsugaya was in Bankai mode. Hitsugaya beat Luppi but only because of that stupid Ice Cage that Hitsugaya pulled out of his ass.

Quote :
Dude, she's been his best friend since before he even joined the Soul Society! Of course he still will have feelings for her!

After she's proven what an incompetent whore and idiot she's been?

No. Any intelligent person, personal feelings or not would've stopped caring at that point.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:12 pm

Quote :
Dude, she's been his best friend since before he even joined the Soul Society! Of course he still will have feelings for her!
After she's proven what an incompetent whore and idiot she's been?

No. Any intelligent person, personal feelings or not would've stopped caring at that point.
I can concede to your other points, but not this one. You, Baal, don't seem to have any sense of personal bonds; you don't seem to care much about your family and you openly insult your friends. Try developing a close friendship for several years (like, say... a decade); when they do something stupid after that, then and only then would I ever accept your thoughts on the matter. But as you are now... selfish, impatient, and lacking any degree of empathy... piss off.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Quote :
you don't seem to care much about your family

Just because I don't openly talk about my family besides my piss annoying sister doesn't mean I don't care about them.

Quote :
you openly insult your friends

I've only done this with Haseo. And even then he got over it instead of being a little puss and holding a grudge.

Quote :
and lacking any degree of empathy

That's a harsh analysis of me because I don't openly talk about my personal life except for what I watch on TV.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:35 pm

Sorry. That was pretty harsh. I don't know why I'm getting so agitated about this.

Still, my point is that it would be pretty hard to let go of a relationship if you've been close friends for several centuries.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:45 pm

I guess. But the fact is the woman was stabbed through her chest and left to die.

AND SHE STILL BELIEVES IT WASN'T HIS FAULT?

...Ugh, Kubo.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:50 pm

This thread is now about Dragon Ball Z.

I'm on a roll. Trunks2
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:58 pm

Kaio wrote:
This thread is now about Dragon Ball Z.

I refuse.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:40 pm

We can't keep doing a Dragon Ball hijack, we need to try something else.

I'm on a roll. Scrubs_300x300

SCRUBS HIJACK, LOL!
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:50 pm

Well...at least Soi Fon is activating her Bankai, right?
Right?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:53 pm

The chapter wasn't bad. The surprise attack was logical and it did have a fair amount of build-up.
Barragan chasing Omaeda was pretty funny, and Soi Fon activating her Bankai is going to be the sexiest thing ever.

The chapter was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:41 am

The chapter wasn't bad. The surprise attack was logical and it did have a fair amount of build-up.
Barragan chasing Omaeda was pretty funny, and Soi Fon activating her Bankai is going to be the sexiest thing ever.

The chapter was pretty good.
it had better be pretty uberhaxxy if it's going to help against 'old age' >_>
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:27 pm

I'm on a roll. 18-19

Feh.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:39 am

Quote :
Quote :
you openly insult your friends

I've only done this with Haseo. And even then he got over it instead of being a little puss and holding a grudge.
Good times Cool
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:46 am

a giant cannon. its... interesting... to say the least.

and the notch in the side to look through is simple, but useful.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:52 am

Prinny-boy wrote:
a giant cannon. its... interesting... to say the least.

and the notch in the side to look through is simple, but useful.

It's just some stupid hax by Kubo. IT JUST HAPPENS TO BE A LONG-RANGED WEAPON THAT CAN FIRE A BEAM. HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT! IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SHI KAI, UNLESS IT KILLS IN ONE SHOT.

In which case, it's fucking hacked, but even then prepare for Barragan to be unscathed next chapter.
Back to top Go down

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:59 am

I hate the fact that they have a super hidden weapon that they rarely use but, know how to use it so well.

They have the dumbest reasons for not using their powers as well. "Oh, I hate my super cool transformation because it makes me look fat. So I rarely use it." or "It's not my favorite color"
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:45 am

They also have the saiyan power.
People in Bleach get stronger as the fight rages on.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:52 am

Der Doppelgänger wrote:
I hate the fact that they have a super hidden weapon that they rarely use but, know how to use it so well.

They have the dumbest reasons for not using their powers as well. "Oh, I hate my super cool transformation because it makes me look fat. So I rarely use it." or "It's not my favorite color"

well... captains DO usually master their bankai mostly--if not completely, hitsugaya and kenpachi notwithstanding--before the series even starts, so they're comfortable with their own fighting style enough to prefer not to use their bankai for trivial reasons.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:20 am

Prinny-boy wrote:
Der Doppelgänger wrote:

well... captains DO usually master their bankai mostly--if not completely, hitsugaya and kenpachi notwithstanding--before the series even starts, so they're comfortable with their own fighting style enough to prefer not to use their bankai for trivial reasons.

It's still fucking stupid how the Ban Kai just happens to fit the situation. With Byakuya, his Ban Kai didn't fit the situation. It was just fucking powerful. Hitsugaya surprisingly had some build up for his new attack too.

But the other ones just somehow manage to fit the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm on a roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll.   I'm on a roll. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm on a roll.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next