Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.

Go down 
+4
Kaio
Maskull
Kimarous
Baal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Empty
PostSubject: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:00 am

Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. 12434712

GOD TIER:
Hokuto no Ken
Yu Yu Hakusho
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Dragonball
Hajime no Ippo

HIGH TIER:
One Piece
Magister Sensei Negima
Eyeshield 21
Full Metal Alchemist
Soul Eater

MID TIER:
Toriko
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Bakuman
Air Gear
To-Love-Ru

LOW TIER:
Fairy Tail
D. Grayman
Katekyo Hitman Reborn

SHIT TIER:
Bleach
Naruto

CANCELED TIER:
Mx0
Double Arts

Note: THis was made by Anonymous and I heavily agree with most of it.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:22 am

I only know roughly half of those titles, but I'd say the list is pretty accurate by my standards.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:11 am

i think airgear and fairy tale should be higher, but other than that ive no grating qualms with it.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:55 am

YYH is a terrible manga. Only the anime was great.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:58 am

Kaio wrote:
YYH is a terrible manga.

blackie, you had best be joking.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:03 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kaio wrote:
YYH is a terrible manga.

i find them both equally good.

and i've found ONE grating monster of a problem with this tier list: HSD Kenichi should be high teir!
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:10 am

lol, No Baki. XD That Manga must REALLY be unknown. ...Or it actually IS unpopular. Shocked ...Well, That's just fucking typical of me. Read shit that no body else reads. Just like Angel Sanctuary. -_-
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:12 am

Prinny-boy wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kaio wrote:
YYH is a terrible manga.

and i've found ONE grating monster of a problem with this tier list: HSD Kenichi should be high teir!

WOuldn't know. I plan to read it around next year. Because that's how long it'll take me to make it through all of those chapters of Hajime no Ippo.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:14 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Prinny-boy wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kaio wrote:
YYH is a terrible manga.

WOuldn't know. I plan to read it around next year. Because that's how long it'll take me to make it through all of those chapters of Hajime no Ippo.
as long as its got to eventually, i dont care.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:15 am

Rockstar_Bob wrote:
lol, No Baki. XD That Manga must REALLY be unknown. ...Or it actually IS unpopular. Shocked ...Well, That's just fucking typical of me. Read shit that no body else reads. Just like Angel Sanctuary. -_-
basic premise. NOW, MIND-SLAVE!
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:18 am

Prinny-boy wrote:
Rockstar_Bob wrote:

"Oh No! My Lover is died, Even though she's my sister and I'm the reincarnation of a high ranking female angel in a man's body. I must go to the other side with my other lover who is also my sword but is also a guy."

XD Basic Sum-up of Setsuna.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:18 am

Prinny-boy wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Prinny-boy wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kaio wrote:
YYH is a terrible manga.

I only hope it becomes good enough to the point where I'll read like 60 Chapters every day over the weekend.

That's the only reason I got through JJBA in less than a year.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:27 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Prinny-boy wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Prinny-boy wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kaio wrote:
YYH is a terrible manga.

I only hope it becomes good enough to the point where I'll read like 60 Chapters every day over the weekend.

That's the only reason I got through JJBA in less than a year.
read through ippo (680--something at the time) in four days, 6-8 hours per day.

but by the fame token, im a fast reader.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:21 pm

i agree mostly
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:29 pm

Add inuyasha to the God tier. Razz
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:37 pm

Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
Add inuyasha to the God tier. Razz
you. must. be. JOKING.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:37 pm

Rockstar_Bob wrote:
Prinny-boy wrote:
Rockstar_Bob wrote:

"Oh No! My Lover is died, Even though she's my sister and I'm the reincarnation of a high ranking female angel in a man's body. I must go to the other side with my other lover who is also my sword but is also a guy."

and thats... really fucking complicated--i'll check it out later
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:10 pm

Prinny-boy wrote:
Rockstar_Bob wrote:
Prinny-boy wrote:
Rockstar_Bob wrote:

Well, It's complete. So you can actually read from start to finish. ...Unlike Baki - Son of Ogre. Sad
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Put Naruto on Super God tier for the shits and giggle shits
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:43 pm

Rockstar_Bob wrote:
Prinny-boy wrote:
Rockstar_Bob wrote:
Prinny-boy wrote:
Rockstar_Bob wrote:

Well, It's complete. So you can actually read from start to finish. ...Unlike Baki - Son of Ogre. Sad
we all cry for that loss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.   Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let it be known that after this weeks events THIS is the only correct shonen tier system in all the land.
Page 1 of 1