Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Barragan=HAX.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

Barragan=HAX. Empty
PostSubject: Barragan=HAX.   Barragan=HAX. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:26 am

Seriously, aging everything he breathes on and touches?

Still, at least his released form looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Barragan=HAX. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barragan=HAX.   Barragan=HAX. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:29 am

It's like Kentaro Miura designed his released form. And it does look awesome.

BUT I'D LIKE TO SEE MORE SOI FON KICKING HIS ASS INSTEAD OF...well, this.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

Barragan=HAX. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barragan=HAX.   Barragan=HAX. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:37 am

Let's face it.
The Soul Reapers are going to be saved by the Vizards pretty soon.

Just watch.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Barragan=HAX. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barragan=HAX.   Barragan=HAX. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:40 am

It's become far too predictable at this point.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

Barragan=HAX. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barragan=HAX.   Barragan=HAX. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:51 am

I'm calling the predictions right now:
-Every Soul Reaper fights the Arrancars, and are forced to use their Bankai's, but lose.
-The main Fire Captain Guy steps in, and beats down like half the Arrancars, but is defeated by Barragan.
-Vizards come in, and starts owning.
-Stark fights, and beats down half of the Vizards in his released form, but loses to Shinji.
-Aizen is released, and Aizenstomps all the remaining Vizards.
-Back a Hueco Mendo, Ichigo and his group are fighting Yammy, and after Ichigo goes berserk again, Yammy is destroyed, and this somehow allows Ichico and his grouo to DEM their way to the fake Karakura Town.
-Aizen is about to destroy the area, when Ichigo comes in and starts his final battle with Aizen.
-Ichico calls upon the energy of all the Souls in the Soul Society, and forms the Gomu Gomu No Giga Drill Rasengan Spirit Tensei Bomb, and hits Aizen with it.
-Aizen takes about 1% damage, and the Ichigo asks how this is possible, Aizen replies that he is Dio Brando, and then beats Ichigo in 3.14 seconds.
-Just as Aizen is about to finish off everyone else, he gets a Heart Attack and dies. Light is seen in the distance holding a Death Note and going, "Just as planned...", but he is then shot by an unknown force, he turns around as he falls, and sees that L shot him, and with his last breath, Light says, "He....got me..."
-Then, Aizen comes back to life as he just realizes that he has no heart to even get a heart attack in the first place, and is about to finish everyone off, when Kishimoto appears, and he says, "I ain't letting anyone have a worse series than mine", Kishimoto then beats Aizen with his horrible plot devices, and Aizen dies.
-Then, Oda appears and punches Kishimoto, saying, "That's for making One piece look bad!", and the Oda walks off, and the story ends with everyone else exploding.

Best. Manga. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

Barragan=HAX. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barragan=HAX.   Barragan=HAX. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:09 am

Phoenix Wright wrote:
-Every Soul Reaper fights the Arrancars, and are forced to use their Bankai's, but lose.
-The main Fire Captain Guy steps in, and beats down like half the Arrancars, but is defeated by Barragan.
-Stark fights, and beats down half of the Vizards in his released form, but loses to Shinji.
-Back a Hueco Mendo, Ichigo and his group are fighting Yammy, and after Ichigo goes berserk again, Yammy is destroyed, and this somehow allows Ichico and his grouo to DEM their way to the fake Karakura Town.
-Aizen is about to destroy the area, when Ichigo comes in and starts his final battle with Aizen.
-Ichico calls upon the energy of all the Souls in the Soul Society, and forms the Gomu Gomu No Giga Drill Rasengan Spirit Tensei Bomb, and hits Aizen with it.
-Aizen takes about 1% damage, and the Ichigo asks how this is possible, Aizen replies that he is Dio Brando, and then beats Ichigo in 3.14 seconds.
-Just as Aizen is about to finish off everyone else, he gets a Heart Attack and dies. Light is seen in the distance holding a Death Note and going, "Just as planned...", but he is then shot by an unknown force, he turns around as he falls, and sees that L shot him, and with his last breath, Light says, "He....got me..."
-Then, Aizen comes back to life as he just realizes that he has no heart to even get a heart attack in the first place, and is about to finish everyone off, when Kishimoto appears, and he says, "I ain't letting anyone have a worse series than mine", Kishimoto then beats Aizen with his horrible plot devices, and Aizen dies.
-Then, Oda appears and punches Kishimoto, saying, "That's for making One piece look bad!", and the Oda walks off, and the story ends with everyone else exploding.
Best. Manga. Ever.
that sounds halfway plausable until about here*
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Barragan=HAX. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barragan=HAX.   Barragan=HAX. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:14 am

AIzen's Couch is the final boss.

Of course everything Mew said was implausible.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

Barragan=HAX. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barragan=HAX.   Barragan=HAX. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:15 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
AIzen's Couch is the final boss.

Of course everything Mew said was implausible.
i was pointing out that i could see those happening with little friction to this series' canon, not my own predictions--i'll kepp them to myself and see if they happen... *evil laugh*
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Barragan=HAX. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barragan=HAX.   Barragan=HAX. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:17 am

Heh. /a/ predicted Yammy was the most powerful Espada (through joking around) and since that was right!

AIZEN'S COUCH IS THE FINAL BOSS!
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

Barragan=HAX. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barragan=HAX.   Barragan=HAX. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:18 am

Cake of Justice wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
Best. Manga. Ever.

Wait, you think the Gomu Gomu No Giga Drill Rasengan Spirit Tensei Bomb is plausable?!
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

Barragan=HAX. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barragan=HAX.   Barragan=HAX. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:40 am

Phoenix Wright wrote:
Cake of Justice wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
Best. Manga. Ever.

Wait, you think the Gomu Gomu No Giga Drill Rasengan Spirit Tensei Bomb is plausable?!
or something of similar haxxiness, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

Barragan=HAX. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barragan=HAX.   Barragan=HAX. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:47 am

or 'save you' ichigo's kuroi getsuaga...
Barragan=HAX. Shudde10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barragan=HAX. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barragan=HAX.   Barragan=HAX. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barragan=HAX.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Anime and Manga :: Bleach-
Jump to: