Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I finished Spider-Man 3's ps3 version of the game the other day...

Go down 
+6
Dr. Chocolate
Haseoviawesome
Baal
SimianWonder
Superbuu3
Talking Sock
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

So I finished Spider-Man 3's ps3 version of the game the other day... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I finished Spider-Man 3's ps3 version of the game the other day...   So I finished Spider-Man 3's ps3 version of the game the other day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:28 am

You know, I'm actually starting to believe I got some Godly copy of SM3, immune to these obnoxious little issues Moose bitched about or any other complaint that the game usually receives. A one in a million JESUS version of the game, if you will.

I mean seriously, my experience with SM3 was perfect. Although I did notice one weird thing but it's hardly a problem. In my black-suit playthrough, the "city-visited" percentage never increased, it just stayed at 0% for some reason. But obviously that's barely game-breaking at all or anything to care about. The game was overall a pretty decent thrill-ride, devoid of all these "issues" people like Moose may have brought up.

So is it some Godly copy of the game or what?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

So I finished Spider-Man 3's ps3 version of the game the other day... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I finished Spider-Man 3's ps3 version of the game the other day...   So I finished Spider-Man 3's ps3 version of the game the other day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:33 am

SOK wrote:
You know, I'm actually starting to believe I got some Godly copy of SM3, immune to these obnoxious little issues Moose bitched about or any other complaint that the game usually receives. A one in a million JESUS version of the game, if you will.

I mean seriously, my experience with SM3 was perfect. Although I did notice one weird thing but it's hardly a problem. In my black-suit playthrough, the "city-visited" percentage never increased, it just stayed at 0% for some reason. But obviously that's barely game-breaking at all or anything to care about. The game was overall a pretty decent thrill-ride, devoid of all these "issues" people like Moose may have brought up.

So is it some Godly copy of the game or what?

Well i've heard of people having messed up copies of games before so i guess it is possible. Unless its the model of PS3 your running it on.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So I finished Spider-Man 3's ps3 version of the game the other day...   So I finished Spider-Man 3's ps3 version of the game the other day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:35 am

I'd like to just believe it's a Jesus copy. It's more fun that way.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: So I finished Spider-Man 3's ps3 version of the game the other day...   So I finished Spider-Man 3's ps3 version of the game the other day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:53 pm

RNG Blessed as FE fans would say.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: So I finished Spider-Man 3's ps3 version of the game the other day...   So I finished Spider-Man 3's ps3 version of the game the other day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:41 pm

I agree with Sora, it seems he has a superior disc, and that applies to anyone complimenting the game
Superbuu3 wrote:
At what point in web of shadows was your back to a wall? It was a very offensive game i can't ever imagine that scenario happening.

Even on the off chance that scenario happened web zip fixes that in less then a second.
In Venom Fight 2 when I had to destroy some pods, any jerk can toss me over 50 feet away with the least strike, and the worst is that part of the fight is in an alley, I get tossed by Venom and then I'm against the wall and Spider-Man becomes out of the view, "First Person View"
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I finished Spider-Man 3's ps3 version of the game the other day...   So I finished Spider-Man 3's ps3 version of the game the other day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:00 pm

Did you like really suck at web of shadows or something?

Because none of these problems your describing happened to me. If your playing on PC get a controller.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: So I finished Spider-Man 3's ps3 version of the game the other day...   So I finished Spider-Man 3's ps3 version of the game the other day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:36 am

Controller doesn't work on it, but it works on all the other games
This game simply reeks, it's overrated
I felt angry at SM2 at first, but I managed to really love the first free roam Spidey game, I still detest WoS, though I played it more than SM2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I finished Spider-Man 3's ps3 version of the game the other day...   So I finished Spider-Man 3's ps3 version of the game the other day... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I finished Spider-Man 3's ps3 version of the game the other day...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2