Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I watched both Speed Racer and the new Hulk film.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

So I watched both Speed Racer and the new Hulk film. Empty
PostSubject: So I watched both Speed Racer and the new Hulk film.   So I watched both Speed Racer and the new Hulk film. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:51 am

Speed Racer was awesome, the reviewers need to be bitch slapped, immediately. Those people probably never had childhoods or something, I mean fucking honestly, it was refreshing to see a film where it didn't catter to this decade with crap like myspace and stuff referenced, nor had obnoxious angsty moment or those dumbass cliche scenes you'll find in every movie coming out these days. This film is nowhere near "kiddish" as those faggots claim, all it had was like 2-3 cringe worthy scenes involving the little kid making it seem "kiddish", but that little dude's moments barely screws the film over at all. I mean seriously, it did its fucking job. Coming from the faggot reviewers, if DBE would were to be shitloads better and had the treatment that Speed Racer got, I bet it'd still be ripped to shreads by those bastards because then they'll lose their "OH SO SPECIAL MATURE HARDCORENESS TO KIDDY CRACK" despite being accurate and such. Sigh, people never know what they friggen want anymore...

Now for Hulk, yeah it was alright...I have a little issues with the film though, like how the final villain doesn't even have a backstory and isn't really much of an interesting character. He was just some guy who wanted "POWEEEEEEER", which seemed to not fit with the rest of the film's mood IMO, usually I'd see the type of dialogue and attitude he was spouting in Raimi's Spider-Man films and such, but this film didn't seem to be the type that would have that as it seemed more like a serious crack at a Marvel film more than usual, similar to the new Batman films realism directions based on how people interact with each other instead of having that comic book atmosphere, but oh well, maybe it was for the best, I mean...It's the fucking Hulk! Regardless of that small problem, it was overall alright and cool. =P

Last edited by Sora on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: So I watched both Speed Racer and the new Hulk film.   So I watched both Speed Racer and the new Hulk film. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:55 am

Never saw Speed Racer, but i did like TIH, even if the end fight felt like it should have been a little longer. Once Hulk got his anger boost, it was all over too quickly.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I watched both Speed Racer and the new Hulk film.   So I watched both Speed Racer and the new Hulk film. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:42 pm

Speed Racer was good, yes.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So I watched both Speed Racer and the new Hulk film.   So I watched both Speed Racer and the new Hulk film. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:56 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Speed Racer was good, yes.

Very much so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I watched both Speed Racer and the new Hulk film.   So I watched both Speed Racer and the new Hulk film. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I watched both Speed Racer and the new Hulk film.
Page 1 of 1