Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't

PostSubject: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:47 pm

See how many people care.

'specially stuff like [random race]-jin. It's stupid. Use your English skills damn it. We don't say America-person, we say American. As is someone from America. Damn.

Kaio
Internet Celebrity

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:48 pm

You're not my nakama anymore, Moose-chan.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:57 pm

Not kawaii, Moose. Not kawaii.

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:13 pm

You stupid foreigners.

Golden Boy
Style Icon

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:14 pm

Weaboos.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:40 pm

Chuck Bass wrote:
Weaboos.
You spelled it wrong, blackie.

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:33 pm

Japanese honourifics sometimes fit, but more often than not they're used out of habit. You guys are all my kouhai anyway.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Quote :
Kouhai

SHUT UP.

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:55 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Quote :
Kouhai

SHUT UP OSSAN.

Fix'd.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:57 pm

From this point on, I demand you all refer to me as 'senpai' or 'sama'.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:27 pm

NEVER.

Especially Senpai. I hate that word with a passion.

You ossan.

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:00 pm

Bonjour.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:02 pm

Arrivaderci.

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:24 am

Kamikaze banzai.

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:37 am

Shiza
Back to top Go down
http://gunsauce.blogspot.com/
Maskull
Defending the Devil

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:51 am

Lycaon wrote:
From this point on, I demand you all refer to me as 'senpai' or 'sama'.
yes, simi-sama Razz
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:41 am

Ich bin Der Meister!

...Sorry. >.<

Anyway, I half care and I half don't care. If the story takes place in Japan, It's fine. But if not...then whatever. I'm so used to it that I don't even think about it.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:53 am

This topic is hilarious!
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:35 am

Rockstar_Turles wrote:
Ich bin Der Meister!

...Sorry. >.<

Anyway, I half care and I half don't care. If the story takes place in Japan, It's fine. But if not...then whatever. I'm so used to it that I don't even think about it.
Who cares where it takes place? If you're translating into English, fucking translate it.

Baal
Shut Up and Jam

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:12 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Rockstar_Turles wrote:
Ich bin Der Meister!

...Sorry. >.<

Who cares where it takes place? If you're translating into English, fucking translate it.

THANK YOU! Moose-chan understands my pain.

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:18 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Rockstar_Turles wrote:
Ich bin Der Meister!

...Sorry. >.<

ARIGATOU! Moose-chan understands my pain.
Fix'd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while   

Back to top Go down

I think I'm gonna bitch about people using Japanese that have a perfectly fine and valid English equivalent for a while
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1