Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises

Go down 
+5
Rockstar_Sinistar
Golden Boy
Haseoviawesome
A_Nonny_Moose
Baal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises Empty
PostSubject: Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises   Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:14 am

Capcom is without a doubt my favorite company that makes games. And here's my top 10 list of their bests series/franchises.

10. Resident Evil

Capcom keeps managing to push these games out like candy. And I genuinely liked the series, it was scary at times, and suspenseful. That ended with RE4 and RE5, but RE4 had solid gameplay and characters I actually liked. RE5 was just boring, melodramatic, and really didn't improve on RE4. In fact I think it even downgraded.

9. Power Stone

Very fun 3D fighting game.

8. Maximo

If there's three things Capcom does well at, it's Hack N' Slash's, Fighting and Beat 'em Up games. Maximo is a great Hack n' Slash series. The cartoony look, fun combo's, and great humor is what keeps me loving this series.

7. Rockman (Megaman) Series

Nothing's better than a classic. The Rockman series manages to make the game fun while also being frustratingly difficult. But hell, if it wasn't for the difficulty then I wouldn't love it so much.

6. Ace Attorney Series

One of the two only games Capcom has made that has an actual decent original story. Great characters, fantastic music, and unexpected plot twists are what riddles these game, and I cannot wait for Turnabout Prosecutor to be released over here.

5. Street Fighter Series

I'm pretty sure this is the series that put Capcom on the map. These games have always been filled to the brim with fun gameplay, and characters. And pain in the ass combo's too.

4. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Games

When you mix the greatest manga to exist and a fighting engine made by Capcom, you're bound to have nothing but success. The JoJo games have always been enjoyable. It's sad they didn't release the Part 5 game in America because that was a Beat 'Em Up game, and Capcom did orgasmically at that one too.

3. Devil May Cry Series

Yes, this is in the Number 3 spot. You all probably thought I was going to make it Number 1, huh? HOW'S THAT FOR A PLOT TWIST!? Anyways, the DMC games have never had a genuinely unique or good story. This is a curse with all Capcoms game that skipped only two series (Phoenix Wright). But it makes up for it with the best gameplay in a Hack n' Slash to ever exist. Sure DMC2 was a stinker, but DMC, DMC3, and DMC4 are all rousing successes that are at the peak of the genre.

2. vs. Capcom Series

Marvel vs Capcom, Marvel vs Street Fighter, X-Men vs, Street Fighter, SNK vs Capcom, and a whole lot of other stuff. I would have to say when you add vs. Capcom to anything, you might as well get your money ready, because it's going to be awesome! This is without a doubt the peak of Capcom's fighting games.

1. Viewtiful Joe Series

I played these games all of the time. They were difficult (to an extent), had fantastic gameplay, had great music, great characters, a unique story, and nostalgia up the ass. Every Viewtiful Joe game has been a success in my eyes.

Last edited by DevilKingBaal on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises   Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:17 am

I never got into Viewtiful Joe. I played the PSP game quite a bit, but that was basically a fighting game.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises   Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:21 am

The PSP game was good. Not fantastic like Viewtiful Joe and Viewtiful Joe 2. Double Trouble was okay too.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises   Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:49 am

He is addicted to those games. It looks fun, dont think I've ever played any of them. If I did not for long.

Wait I did play the psp, that was fun.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises   Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:24 pm

An indicative example of Baal's taste:

Mishimi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
All of your GF's are pretty hot. Mishimi's scared for a minute there but as soon as I read she's wearing makeup in this picture I was cool!

Scared? Of what? LOL

Therefore his list should be ignored.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises   Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:31 pm

Me at 16 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Me at 15
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises   Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:42 pm

Fortunately.

On topic, RE and Castlevania are my favourite Capcom franchises.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises   Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:07 pm

???

I thought Konami made Castlevania? ...Or was that just the older games? (The side scrolling whip 'em ups.)
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises   Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:16 am

You forgot to put Breath of Fire games as number 1. Breath of Fire IV is one of the greatest Capcom games and one of the greatest RPGs in general. DSK thinks the 3rd one's better but I barely played that one so I can't judge, although if it really is better....then...holy shit, nuff said.
Back to top Go down
AZZ666
Baroque Works Agent
AZZ666

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises   Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:26 am

That list is FUCT.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises   Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:06 pm

R* wrote:
???

I thought Konami made Castlevania?

They do. I think Capcom didone of the PSP titles as a joint venture, but still, it shouldn't be on the list.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises   Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:55 pm

OSHI-

I thought Capcom did Castlevania.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises   Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:28 pm

younguns its the ghost and goblins series not maximo
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises   Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baal's Top 10 Capcom Franchises
Page 1 of 1