Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack is such a bitch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Jack is such a bitch Empty
PostSubject: Jack is such a bitch   Jack is such a bitch Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:46 pm

"BAWWWWW I'm not the leader anymore!!"
Back to top Go down
Goldninja
East Blue Pirate Captain
Goldninja

PostSubject: Re: Jack is such a bitch   Jack is such a bitch Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Actually he seemed okay with it. It's off his shoulders. What surprises me is that Ben knew Sayid before he even crashed on the island. As Faraday said, whatever happened happened. This means "Lafleur" was part of the Dharma Initiative well before Sawyer even crashed on the island.

What I'd like to know is why Sun, Ben, and Frank weren't taken through time as well.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Jack is such a bitch   Jack is such a bitch Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:41 pm

I don't think he was okay with it. He didn't like the way Sawyer dealt with stuff (by thinking) and rather he'd do things by himself. I think there's gonna be some conflict between the two in the future. Especially because there's gonna be an episode that's called "Follow the Leader".

As for the rest.. I dunno. I think we're gonna find out real soon.

Also, the runway Kate and Sawyer were building during the filler hell was good for something after all. The writers said in a podcast that Jacob asked the Others to build that runway.
Back to top Go down
Goldninja
East Blue Pirate Captain
Goldninja

PostSubject: Re: Jack is such a bitch   Jack is such a bitch Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Ah, that leader stuff sounds like it'll be interesting. Jack is now on Sawyer's turf. We'll see.

As for the runway, it seems as if Jacob knew it was going to be needed shortly in the future. I'm wondering just who Jacob is and why Christian is his all knowing puppet. Is that really Christian? Locke came back so I guess so.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Jack is such a bitch   Jack is such a bitch Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:34 pm

I thought Locke was the leader
Back to top Go down
Goldninja
East Blue Pirate Captain
Goldninja

PostSubject: Re: Jack is such a bitch   Jack is such a bitch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:26 pm

The leader of the initial group of survivors? No, Locke is supposed to be leading the Others or there's some huge plan for him down the line somewhere. Jack was the one everyone looked to during the first season and he still had the leader role until he left the island.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack is such a bitch   Jack is such a bitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack is such a bitch
Page 1 of 1