Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

epic mustang (FMA)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

epic mustang (FMA) Empty
PostSubject: epic mustang (FMA)   epic mustang (FMA) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:10 pm

he just found envy--who admitted to killing hughes. this happens:
epic mustang (FMA) Scary_10
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

epic mustang (FMA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: epic mustang (FMA)   epic mustang (FMA) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:28 pm

Epic
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

epic mustang (FMA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: epic mustang (FMA)   epic mustang (FMA) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:22 am

Go Mustang!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

epic mustang (FMA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: epic mustang (FMA)   epic mustang (FMA) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:45 pm

hughes was my fave character
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

epic mustang (FMA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: epic mustang (FMA)   epic mustang (FMA) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:30 pm

Sigh, I'll say it again.

The anime cliche where the character looks hidden in anger and/or angst(not saying he's being angsty obviously, hence the and/or) at times while saying some dramatic line(the majority where they stand there looking gloomy or pissed and never says anything) does NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT REPRESENT EPIC or badassery. That's just some cliche in manga/anime any person treats as badass because for some reason it's their weakness(seriously, without this gay ass cliche from this decade, Sasuke, itachi, faggot number 3, etc. would never have as much faggot fans as those cunts have now if it wasn't for it).

True badassery and so called epicness is shown when the job is actually getting or IS done.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

epic mustang (FMA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: epic mustang (FMA)   epic mustang (FMA) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:08 pm

Sora wrote:
Sigh, I'll say it again.

The anime cliche where the character looks hidden in anger and/or angst(not saying he's being angsty obviously, hence the and/or) at times while saying some dramatic line(the majority where they stand there looking gloomy or pissed and never says anything) does NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT REPRESENT EPIC or badassery. That's just some cliche in manga/anime any person treats as badass because for some reason it's their weakness(seriously, without this gay ass cliche from this decade, Sasuke, itachi, faggot number 3, etc. would never have as much faggot fans as those cunts have now if it wasn't for it).

True badassery and so called epicness is shown when the job is actually getting or IS done.
then i suppose we gotta wait for the next few chapters so the job gets done.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

epic mustang (FMA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: epic mustang (FMA)   epic mustang (FMA) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:48 am

That or he might fail. >_>

That's what I lol about the majority of anime fanboys when they claim some certain character just became badass by doing that sort of cliche, then they're disappointed the following chapter and think he's lame when that character fails hard core. =3

Then again, not saying he can fail. =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

epic mustang (FMA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: epic mustang (FMA)   epic mustang (FMA) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

epic mustang (FMA)
Page 1 of 1