Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for

Go down 
+6
brandon
Kaede
Maskull
Baal
Kaio
Golden Boy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Empty
PostSubject: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:46 pm

Finally got it!
*orgasms*
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:52 pm

I'm still deciding if I should get it. I'm interested, but I've never played a RE game before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:33 pm

2 more days...
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:08 pm

Having finished half of the game so far (and seen Excella flirting with Wesker), I have to say that the solo playing experience alone is much better than RE4. The game relies heavily on teamwork, the environments are breathtaking and the AI is the best I've ever seen (not only your partner's, but also the enemies'; tribal Majini will duck or jump when you are aiming, they will throw their spears if they are too far or they will towards you and impale you).

My only complaint is that it lacks a creepy atmosphere and it's more of a survival-action game than a survival-horror.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:27 pm

Quote :
it's more of a survival-action game

GEE! WHO SAID THIS A THOUSAND TIMES?!
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:40 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Quote :
it's more of a survival-action game

GEE! WHO SAID THIS A THOUSAND TIMES?!
me, of course. you had nothing to do with it AS USUAL Razz
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:10 am

I'm almost at the end.
It seems only chapter 4 was literally like an Indiana Jones movie. Chapter 5-3 was by far the hardest and most interesting with about 30 super lickers attacking you at once...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:52 am

Sheeva's AI is good?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:50 pm

Give her a rifle and put her under the "Attack" order and you'll have a killing machine.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:46 pm

What if you meet someone with a shield?
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:30 pm

Kaede wrote:
What if you meet someone with a shield?
shoot through them?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:03 pm

Just tried the Veteran difficulty.
It's much harder than RE4's Professional. The enemy AI is vastly superior; they'll attack you instantly making dodging very unsafe; they are moving faster; they can take more hits; they can kill you in 2-3 hits.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:11 pm

i jus realized i had it.

not sure how long i've had it though
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Any huge scary monsters of doom? I forgot to ask that Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:17 am

Grrr, one more day...
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:40 am

Horus wrote:
Dogs, lickers, fat and giant Majini are common, but very strong enemies. Reapers (a bug-like creature) kills you just in one hit and requires precise aiming to die.

As for big monsters, there is El Gigante, a sea monster
Spoiler:
,a huge crab like boss and a gigantic tentacle monster
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:45 am

EXCELLA wrote:
Horus wrote:
Dogs, lickers, fat and giant Majini are common, but very strong enemies. Reapers (a bug-like creature) kills you just in one hit and requires precise aiming to die.

As for big monsters, there is El Gigante, a sea monster
Spoiler:
,a huge crab like boss and a gigantic tentacle monster
Spoiler:
Nice, I'm looking forward for those Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:07 pm

I just bought the game. Since my mmom was planning on spending $200 on my tux and we got one that looks great for half that. She bought the game for me and took me out to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:13 pm

I just got eet, it's currently installing.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:17 am

Me and Tobi played 2 player story and we got chapter 2 done.

The beginning gave me a lot to joke about.
The bosses are challenging, especially with no faq usage.
I can almost pull a knife run, even with the fat guys. (Baal you must of missed on those hits because I got the chainsaw guys a lot with uppercuts, straight punches and hangers.)
Stomps are awesome, Head Smashing FTW (sometimes ftL)
You can change the setting to where you have friendly fire on or not.
Teamwork can make it extremely easy. Especially when you lure the first boss into the furnace and burn it.
Still has the scare factor but not so much in the beginning
The reaction scenes are great.

Dislikes:
Guys who drive trucks! (We died 6 times figuring out what to do, we tried killing him in a number of ways. I eventually just shot a explosive barrel when the truck was next to it.)
Item storage- I hate the fact that in 2 player you cant give each other guns. When Tobi finds a rifle he cant give it to me. So I have to go back sometime and get it.
How Myownninja keeps knocking us off to play castle crashers Razz

Overall: I love it
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:30 am

i like it, and it gets my adrenaline pumping, but its not very scary--i mostly see everything coming due to my overactive imagination pointing them out.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:32 am

That's the funny thing about me and Tobi when it comes to horror shit.

We're too paranoid to be scared or surprised by anything really.

Just ask him about when I first played GoW2.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:34 am

Kuroki wrote:
i like it, and it gets my adrenaline pumping, but its not very scary--i mostly see everything coming due to my overactive imagination pointing them out.
Adrenaline will do that. Makes you jumpy and want to make you look everywhere for every thing that jumps at you. Unlike you who read a lot on this game, I didnt.
So a majority I dont know what will jump out.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:35 am

Quote :
Adrenaline will do that.

So will Paranoia.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:36 am

Horus wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
Adrenaline will do that. Makes you jumpy and want to make you look everywhere for every thing that jumps at you. Unlike you who read a lot on this game, I didnt.
So a majority I dont know what will jump out.
lord my ability shined at the train area with the dogs and hyenas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next