Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Law of Ueki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PoisonedAlchemistofLife
Deck Hand

Location : In your drawers, and I'm not talking about the desk either

The Law of Ueki Empty
PostSubject: The Law of Ueki   The Law of Ueki Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:30 am

If you watch this anime, please watch the japanese version. its way better.

Here's something from Anime News Network...because I suck at summaries.

Kousuke Ueki, a student of the Hinokuni Junior High School, is picked by a God Candidate, Koba-sen, to participate in a competition where people battle out to become God and only the strongest will prevail. Embodied with the ability to turn garbage into trees, Kousuke will be joining in the battle against other junior high school students in this selection. This sets the premise for the earth-friendly battle where the students will pit their powers against the rest.

Geneon changed this to King canditate and messed up the subtitiles....so hopefully whoever else gets this series will do a better job with voices.

I love Sano Seiichiro!!
Back to top Go down
http://4dos.forumotion.net/index.htm
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

The Law of Ueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Law of Ueki   The Law of Ueki Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:34 am

PoisonedAlchemistofLife wrote:
If you watch this anime, please watch the japanese version. its way better.

Here's something from Anime News Network...because I suck at summaries.

Kousuke Ueki, a student of the Hinokuni Junior High School, is picked by a God Candidate, Koba-sen, to participate in a competition where people battle out to become God and only the strongest will prevail. Embodied with the ability to turn garbage into trees, Kousuke will be joining in the battle against other junior high school students in this selection. This sets the premise for the earth-friendly battle where the students will pit their powers against the rest.

Geneon changed this to King canditate and messed up the subtitiles....so hopefully whoever else gets this series will do a better job with voices.

I love Sano Seiichiro!!
isnt that where that kid is kidnapped and injected with that stuff that changes trash to plants? and theres a weird element dodecagon thing going on to tell type weaknesses... or am i completely mistaken?
Back to top Go down
PoisonedAlchemistofLife
Deck Hand

Location : In your drawers, and I'm not talking about the desk either

The Law of Ueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Law of Ueki   The Law of Ueki Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:59 am

That's an entirely different series I'm unfamiliar with.
Wish youtube still had the video's, I'd place them here so you could watch...though I know other sites which might have them.
Its one I'd recommed, though when you watch the Japanese version...there's alot of swearing in the first episode. There's hardly any after that.
Back to top Go down
http://4dos.forumotion.net/index.htm
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

The Law of Ueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Law of Ueki   The Law of Ueki Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:00 am

gotcha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Law of Ueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Law of Ueki   The Law of Ueki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Law of Ueki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to: