Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Japanese Commercial

Go down 
+2
brandon
Golden Boy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

The Japanese Commercial Empty
PostSubject: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:34 pm

Speaking of the Japanese, new Famitsu scans (the translation isn't mine of course):

The Japanese Commercial B01
Translation: Who is this man?

Biohazard 5 is a game portraying the conflict between the orchestrators of bioterrorism, and the ones struggling to circumvent it. The character revealed in this article is a man who is exploiting the demand for B.O.W.s for profit. What is the identity of the man pursued by the BSAA members?

The mysterious ridiculer of Chris
Both arrogant and insolent. His personality is boorish (rude). Rikard (Ricard?) is a complete worshiper of money. He is the director of an oilfield owned and operated by the Resource-development division of the Tricell-African branch. But his real face is a death merchant dealing B.O.W.s to the black market. Since he not only trades B.O.W.s but also conducts testing of their operational capabilities, he is one of the few who understands the entire spectrum of the bio-organic-weapons business.

"I'm a BUSINESSMAN, not a TERRORIST!"

The Japanese Commercial B02
The Japanese Commercial B03
The Japanese Commercial B06
The Japanese Commercial B07
The Japanese Commercial B04
The Japanese Commercial B05

The Japanese Commercial B08
Translation: A mysterious hooded figure with connections to Irving

A mysterious figure potted with Irving numerous times. Who can this be?

The Japanese Commercial B09
The Japanese Commercial B10
The Japanese Commercial B11
The Japanese Commercial B12

The Japanese Commercial B13

Translation: Oil Field
An oilfield owned and operated by the Resource-development division of the Tricell-African branch. What awaits Chris and Sheva?

The Japanese Commercial B14
The Japanese Commercial B15
The Japanese Commercial B16

Translation: The oilfield explodes! What is the fate of Chris and Sheva...?

Who cares about them? They blew Excella's factory, they deserve to die.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:47 am

The 360 one was much better.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:17 am

are those portraits in your sig playable characters?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:24 am

Character Profiles if anything.

It amazes me how ugly Excella looks despite being in her late 20s.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:28 am

she's not that bad, i think sheva looks cooler though
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:33 am

Ugh, she looks like she's in her mid 40's.

Damn it Capcom, at least make the character look closer to their age.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:46 am

probably cause of her stupid hair style
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:47 am

Not just that, her face too. Her body doesn't even look like it applies to her age.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:50 am

well at least she isn't a saggy grandma
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:55 am

Oh sure, we can go with "at least's," but that really takes the fun out of everything.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:53 am

lol i guess so
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Excella looks like a Hollywood star.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:40 pm

She's even fatter than Hayden.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:15 pm

Jun Takeuchi: What we were going for was not Beyoncé-level hot, but hotter than Angelina Jolie.

You guys are all gay.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:18 pm

i don't like girls with there hair up
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:58 pm

Faldio wrote:
Jun Takeuchi: What we were going for was not Beyoncé-level hot, but hotter than Angelina Jolie.

You guys are all gay.

but i like jill and claire!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:02 pm

Faldio wrote:

You guys are all gay.

Angelina Jolie is pig disgusting too.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:18 pm

No, she isn't.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:03 am

Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:06 am

wut?

are the character models based off them or something?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:10 am

Motion capture actresses.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:11 am

oh cool
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:15 am

http://www.residentevilrealm.com/attori/nina-fehren-interview.html wrote:

RER: How did you feel when you found out that you have been chosen to be the iconic face of Excella Gionne in Resident Evil 5, how didit happens? Did you have any previous experience of mo-cap model? (Just a curiosity: Did you have to comb yours hair like Excella and wear a dress like hers ? )

Nina Fehren: I was very excited when I found out that I was chosen to be the face of Excella Gionne! I've been modeling since I was 14 and acting for 5 years, but before this, I had never worked on a video game! And to answer your last question, we shot one dress rehearsal in costume, but for the remainder of the shoot we were in motion capture suits!

RER: Do you already know the game Resident Evil? What do you think about this horror videogame? Do you like it?

Nina Fehren: To be honest, I'm not someone who plays a lot of video games, but now that I'm in one, I'm definitely going to start! The graphics in RE 5 are absolutely incredible. There’s nothing like it out there. I know that fans are going to be very pleased!

RER: Can you explain us how the “mo-cap model” job works? We know you are also an actress, so what are the differences between this two works? Is it like working as on a movie set, with its particular hours for shooting?

Nina Fehren: Not only was I the model for Excella’s appearance, but I also created her voice and did all of the facial and body motion capture for the character.

Motion capture work happens in two phases. First you do all the body motion capture. Like a film script, a video game script is comprised of many scenes that tell an overall story. But instead of being in your character's wardrobe and hair/makeup, the actors working on a video game wear a special motion capture suit which records all of their movements as they act out each scene. Like a film or tv role, the amount of hours on set depends on the size of your role.

The next step is facial capture. At this point in the production, the actor says his/her dialogue and reacts to experiences in each scene while little sensors on the face record these movements. It’s pretty amazing!

Lastly, there is the voice-over element of the production. Because Excella is a sexy European woman, I chose to do a Spanish accent! I worked with a terrific coach named JB Blanc.

I think the most important difference between acting for film or tv and for a video game, is that all of the movements and expressions have to be exaggerated. Because you are bringing a computer-animated character to life, everything you do as an actor has to be amplified!

RER: Are you satisfied with the final Excella’s appearance? What did you give to her for your personality? Actually we don’t know how Excella personality is, but from the official site we read she seems to seduce Wesker, a charming but evil man, will you like a man like him?

Nina Fehren: I am very pleased with how Excella turned out! I think the animators did a beautiful job of combining my features with that of an imagined woman. She's a beautiful, voluptuous woman that I think men (and women) will appreciate. In terms of her personality, I think I endowed her with my sense of play, my intellect and my ability to charm. She's perhaps a little more manipulative than I am Smile But I admire her for her strength and for going after what she wants!

RER: Will you play Resident Evil 5? How do you feel seeing “yourself” into a videogame? Which is your favorite scene playing Excella?

Nina Fehren: I will definitely play Resident Evil 5! I can't wait for the game to come out in March! It's pretty wild and exciting to see myself as an animated character. I think my favorite scene is the one you mentioned, where Excella is trying to seduce Wesker. I wont give away any secrets, but I think this scene says a lot about their relationship.

Would I like to be with a man like Wesker? I tend to go for men that aren't evil, but hey, that's just me! Excella seems to appreciate a strong and powerful man like Wesker.

RER: As a mo-cap model did you meet the development staff and the director Anpo or the producer? What they told you to become Excella Gionne?

Nina Fehren: Yes, a number of the creative people from Campcom were on set to guide us in the right direction. Also our director, Jim, would always give us notes on our performances. It was a great team of people to work with!

RER: Are you pleased to be an icon for the Resident Evil fans ? Which is your relation with fans ? What they usually ask/say you ?

Nina Fehren: Wow, an icon! That's very kind of you to say! I'm thrilled to be a part of such a popular game series. I had a wonderful time working on Resident Evil 5 and I hope that the fans are happy with the character that I helped to create. I think the most common question is how it feels to have an animated version of myself. And as I said above, it's pretty exciting!

RER: Are there any actors or colleagues, you worked with during the Resident Evil experience, you would like to work again? If you could choose an actor, who will you like to see in a videogame with your virtual alter ego?

Nina Fehren: I had a wonderful time working with all of the actors involved with Resident Evil 5. I worked most closely with Ken Lally and still remain friends with him today. He's a pro at mo-cap, so I constantly asked him for advice! I'd love to work with him again. I think it would be fun to do a video game with Angelina Jolie. I think Excella would be a good match for her!

RER: Now let's talk about your career, we know you worked as testimonial for a lot of commercial brands, for tv series and movie. Your last movie was “The Cook”. Can you tell us something more ?

Nina Fehren: Yes, thank you for asking! I most recently appeared in the new "90210" tv series and I'm shooting an episode of the action-comedy show "Chuck" this week. It will air on February 3rd, 2009 on NBC. Please visit www.ninafehren.com

RER: Can you greet your Italian fans ?

Nina Fehren: Ciao Italia! I hope that you enjoy playing Resident Evil 5! We all worked very hard to make it an awesome game. I appreciate all of your support and hope that you love Excella! Grazie!

The game will be hooot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Japanese Commercial   The Japanese Commercial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Japanese Commercial
Page 1 of 1