Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just saw the Volume 4 premiere

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

I just saw the Volume 4 premiere Empty
PostSubject: I just saw the Volume 4 premiere   I just saw the Volume 4 premiere Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:33 pm

And I have to say it was truly great!

Not only is it better than Volumes 2 & 3, it's easily comparable to one of the better season 1 episodes. It's the first time since then that I'm interested to see what's going to happen next again. I hope they don't screw it up, but I know they won't, with Bryan Fuller back and all that.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: I just saw the Volume 4 premiere   I just saw the Volume 4 premiere Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:35 pm

Where'd you see that?! Damn you!
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I just saw the Volume 4 premiere   I just saw the Volume 4 premiere Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Torrent.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I just saw the Volume 4 premiere   I just saw the Volume 4 premiere Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:53 pm

was season 3 good
it sounded cliche
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I just saw the Volume 4 premiere   I just saw the Volume 4 premiere Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:13 pm

The first half of season 3 was pretty bad. The plot was all over the place and characters jumped sides every episode.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I just saw the Volume 4 premiere   I just saw the Volume 4 premiere Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:20 pm

are the original writers back yet?
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: I just saw the Volume 4 premiere   I just saw the Volume 4 premiere Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
are the original writers back yet?

They are now.

For what it's worth, I liked aspects of Season 3, like Peter losing his power (he was getting too Godlike), and Sylar on the path to redemption. Only thing is, they fucked up both of those.

I would also like to formally request Mohinder's death. The guy needs to die. Now.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I just saw the Volume 4 premiere   I just saw the Volume 4 premiere Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:40 pm

You might like that Peter has been nerfed then. He can only have one power now, and gets it when he's in physical contact with one. If he touches someone else (can be incidentally too) he'll get that person's power. Hiro is completely powerless now.

And I just read that Bryan Fuller won't join till episode 20. However, Jeph Loeb (I think that was him), who was responsible for the catastrophy that was post-season 1 Heroes, has been fired and hasn't been working on the entirety of volume 4.

Mohinder's still there though. With powers. Although he did something really awesome with a taxi door.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: I just saw the Volume 4 premiere   I just saw the Volume 4 premiere Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:47 pm

$20 on that bastard Nathan dying this Volume >_>
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: I just saw the Volume 4 premiere   I just saw the Volume 4 premiere Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:49 pm

It'll be interesting to see how relevant Hiro is without his powers. You know that he won't be completely ignored, the character is far too popular for that, yet what can he contribute to the show's plot?

Also, agreeing with Mew, Nathan needs to die to. In fact, take out both him and Peter. And (sorry Kai) Clare too. Their characters have surely run their course now?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I just saw the Volume 4 premiere   I just saw the Volume 4 premiere Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:02 am

It's because Claire was Bryan Fuller's character. He wrote her storylines. She was awesome in season 1, but became a whiny twat in season 2 and 3. I hoped evil Claire would change that a little, but she was only in 2 episodes (another lame volume 3 plotline that was abandoned immediately).
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I just saw the Volume 4 premiere   I just saw the Volume 4 premiere Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:00 am

uh this all sounds really crappy
they actually powered up everyone so much they just nerfed them all now

how stupid would it be if they all of a sudden said goku can't go ssj just cause pilaf showed up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just saw the Volume 4 premiere   I just saw the Volume 4 premiere Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just saw the Volume 4 premiere
Page 1 of 1