Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic

Go down 
+17
Savage
Ace
Haseoviawesome
Maskull
Goldninja
Golden Boy
SimianWonder
Rockstar_Sinistar
Baal
Mewmaster
Kaede
Superbuu3
Kimarous
Talking Sock
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Simian. It's Wapol.

Fanslators needs to learn how to use Pronunciation as the actually name.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:51 pm

Oh wait, it was Little Garden that was boring. Not there yet. Embarassed

Anyway, Arlong Park is great.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:28 pm

Yeah, Arlong arc was great, nice backstory, great fights. It's the two following arcs that left me a little cold.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:42 pm

I didn't start liking Drum until I saw the anime. And it has one of the best quotes from the series.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:41 pm

Just finished the Alabasta arc....good grief that was huge.

Chapter 206 done and dusted.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:45 pm

Bloody hell Simain. That's like 4 years worth of One Piece. Do something else a for a bit.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:48 pm

I'm soooo bored.

You know, the last week has got me thinking; what do all the unemployed dregs do all day? You know, the ones who are happy to not work and simply claim benefits to support themselves?

I've been unemployed for a week and I'm bored shitless.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:50 pm

Watch a hell of a lot of TV probably. I probably would if I had an aerial and wanted to pay for a license. And didn't have other stuff I'd rather be doing.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:53 pm

He's with us now.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:57 pm

Damn, Simi!
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:57 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Watch a hell of a lot of TV probably. I probably would if I had an aerial and wanted to pay for a license. And didn't have other stuff I'd rather be doing.

Oh God, but daytime TV is utter shite. Even spending all day playing on the PS3 or 360 doesn't appeal. It's odd, because I never liked my job much ayway, but I'd rather be doing that than stuck at home all day.

Hopefully next week I'll get a few calls back from the various thing I've applied for this week. Otherwise, I fear for my sanity.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:01 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

Oh God, but daytime TV is utter shite. Even spending all day playing on the PS3 or 360 doesn't appeal. It's odd, because I never liked my job much ayway, but I'd rather be doing that than stuck at home all day.

Hopefully next week I'll get a few calls back from the various thing I've applied for this week. Otherwise, I fear for my sanity.
Either that or force yourself to like The Jeremy Kyle Show. You'll have to do something. If you keep going through OP at this rate you'll be caught by up 4 days or so be stuck waiting for weekly chapters like everyone else.

Actually that's another reason I was a bit reluctant to start it now. It's still gonna be going for a long damn time, and having to wait for the chapters will be bloody annoying after being able to read it at my own pace.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:06 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

Either that or force yourself to like The Jeremy Kyle Show.

HAHAHAHAHAHA....no. Never, ever. Ever.

Quote :
You'll have to do something. If you keep going through OP at this rate you'll be caught by up 4 days or so be stuck waiting for weekly chapters like everyone else. Actually that's another reason I was a bit reluctant to start it now. It's still gonna be going for a long damn time, and having to wait for the chapters will be bloody annoying after being able to read it at my own pace.

I can still take my time with it. I'm a very quick reader, and once I'm into something, I find it difficult to let go. Alabasta arc is epic, but now that I'm done with it, I'll take a few days off OP.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:07 pm

You'll come crawling back in no time.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:12 pm

Who wouldn't?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:07 pm

Did the Alabasta compensate for the lack of awesome that were the previous arcs?
Back to top Go down
Goldninja
East Blue Pirate Captain
Goldninja

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:25 pm

So I decided to check this out since so many people here seem to be jacking off to this manga/anime. I must say, if some is kid stabbing himself in the face just to get a rise out of these people, it must be good. Yeah, that's as far as I've gotten. I bet half way through, he cuts off his wang. MIRITE?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:27 pm

No, who the hell would cut their wang off? Just...dude...low. Get out.
Back to top Go down
Goldninja
East Blue Pirate Captain
Goldninja

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Can't sense nor take a joke?
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Rockin' wrote:
So I decided to check this out since so many people here seem to be jacking off to this manga/anime. I must say, if some is kid stabbing himself in the face just to get a rise out of these people, it must be good. Yeah, that's as far as I've gotten. I bet half way through, he cuts off his wang. MIRITE?
No but about 53492759237 chapters later, some guy get's his dick squeezed to the point of popping

harhahashr
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:38 pm

Rockin' wrote:
So I decided to check this out since so many people here seem to be jacking off to this manga/anime.

For good reason.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:38 pm

Rockin' wrote:
Can't sense nor take a joke?

Dude, joke or not...it's low.........FUCKING GET OUT. IT'S THE DICK BRO. GET OUT.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:40 pm

thar we go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:44 pm

The manga is dookie shit.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:46 pm

The anime cuts violent stuff out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic   The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "I read One Piece, so should you" topic
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next