Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you sing along to music when you listen to it?

Go down 
4 posters

Well do you?
Yes
Do you sing along to music when you listen to it? Vote_lcap100%Do you sing along to music when you listen to it? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Do you sing along to music when you listen to it? Vote_lcap0%Do you sing along to music when you listen to it? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Do you sing along to music when you listen to it? Empty
PostSubject: Do you sing along to music when you listen to it?   Do you sing along to music when you listen to it? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:54 am

If it's a song I know well, I'll start singing along almost automatically. When walking around town I find myself mouthing along to the words.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Do you sing along to music when you listen to it?   Do you sing along to music when you listen to it? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:55 am

hell yeah
i sing in the shower to
not when i have company though
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Do you sing along to music when you listen to it?   Do you sing along to music when you listen to it? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:57 am

I don't sing in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Do you sing along to music when you listen to it?   Do you sing along to music when you listen to it? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:58 am

is that cause you got a bad voice?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Do you sing along to music when you listen to it?   Do you sing along to music when you listen to it? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:59 am

I sing along in private, but mouthing the words while walking in the street is crazy.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Do you sing along to music when you listen to it?   Do you sing along to music when you listen to it? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:59 am

I just don't tend to sing unless there's a song playing. And there never is in the shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you sing along to music when you listen to it?   Do you sing along to music when you listen to it? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:01 am

The acoustics in the shower is amazing though, it makes any voice sound good.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Do you sing along to music when you listen to it?   Do you sing along to music when you listen to it? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:23 am

Sometimes I sing under my breath, sometimes I hum along. It really all depends on the song and whether or not I actually know the proper lyrics. I don't tend to sing aloud, however; whenever I do, I hit a sour note sooner or later and stop before I butcher the song any further.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Do you sing along to music when you listen to it?   Do you sing along to music when you listen to it? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:25 am

When I'm alone, sad, and emo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you sing along to music when you listen to it?   Do you sing along to music when you listen to it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you sing along to music when you listen to it?
Page 1 of 1