Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 This Sounds Like A Sitcom Opening

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
avatar

Posts : 1408
Joined : 2008-10-25
Age : 24
Location : Texas

PostSubject: This Sounds Like A Sitcom Opening   Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:27 am

Back to top Go down
http://gunsauce.blogspot.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 41004
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: This Sounds Like A Sitcom Opening   Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:55 pm

there a point to that program it looks really pervy

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
avatar

Posts : 1408
Joined : 2008-10-25
Age : 24
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: This Sounds Like A Sitcom Opening   Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:10 am

Yep, it's Ecchi, I was thinkin bout watchin it
Back to top Go down
http://gunsauce.blogspot.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 41004
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: This Sounds Like A Sitcom Opening   Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:19 pm

its pauls favourite
he faps and howls to it

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
avatar

Posts : 6399
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: This Sounds Like A Sitcom Opening   Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:24 pm

I don't know about the anime, but the manga is entertaining enough. Wouldn't call it a favourite, though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 41004
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: This Sounds Like A Sitcom Opening   Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:25 pm

i don't get the point
if your gonna watch a dull ecchi may as well go the whole way

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
avatar

Posts : 6399
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: This Sounds Like A Sitcom Opening   Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:25 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
i don't get the point
if your gonna watch a dull ecchi may as well go the whole way
I don't understand this comment. Don't get the point of what?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 41004
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: This Sounds Like A Sitcom Opening   Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:27 pm

Kimarous wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
i don't get the point
if your gonna watch a dull ecchi may as well go the whole way
I don't understand this comment. Don't get the point of what?
if people want to watch that kind of material why aren't they just watching hentai?

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
avatar

Posts : 6399
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: This Sounds Like A Sitcom Opening   Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:51 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
i don't get the point
if your gonna watch a dull ecchi may as well go the whole way
I don't understand this comment. Don't get the point of what?
if people want to watch that kind of material why aren't they just watching hentai?
Oh yes, because pure smut > mildly perverse romantic comedies... >_>

In all seriousness, Buu, that sounded extremely assholish. Just because a series might have a degree of ecchi doesn't neccessarily mean that it is completely based upon it. Some ecchi would also translate horribly into hentai, like Mahou Sensei Negima... a half shonen action / half ecchi harem series where a ten-year-old wizard boy teaches a class of fifteen-year-old girls.

However, I can understand what you are saying to a degree. Some ecchi is fairly dull (*cough*Dokuro-Chan*cough*) and might as well be flat-out hentai... all things considered, such serials tend to have the same level of plot as low-grade hentai anyway. If you are applying it to the whole of ecchi, however, I have to disagree.

In the case of to-LOVE-ru itself... meh. It's an okay series, but nothing particularly spectacular. Hardly on the same tier as Negima.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 41004
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: This Sounds Like A Sitcom Opening   Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:59 pm

Kimarous wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
i don't get the point
if your gonna watch a dull ecchi may as well go the whole way
I don't understand this comment. Don't get the point of what?
if people want to watch that kind of material why aren't they just watching hentai?
Oh yes, because pure smut > mildly perverse romantic comedies... >_>

In all seriousness, Buu, that sounded extremely assholish. Just because a series might have a degree of ecchi doesn't neccessarily mean that it is completely based upon it. Some ecchi would also translate horribly into hentai, like Mahou Sensei Negima... a half shonen action / half ecchi harem series where a ten-year-old wizard boy teaches a class of fifteen-year-old girls.

However, I can understand what you are saying to a degree. Some ecchi is fairly dull (*cough*Dokuro-Chan*cough*) and might as well be flat-out hentai... all things considered, such serials tend to have the same level of plot as low-grade hentai anyway. If you are applying it to the whole of ecchi, however, I have to disagree.

In the case of to-LOVE-ru itself... meh. It's an okay series, but nothing particularly spectacular. Hardly on the same tier as Negima.
na
i didn't mean it in that way

as i've not seen this stuff, i can't comment
my point was being that from that intro it looked like it was about nothing
hence, if you're watching that just for that kind of material i find it odd

on the other hand i have seen some of tenjou tenghe and from what i know the manga is meant to be ecchi, which i haven't read
but i guess its just stuff like that for people who want to see it and have a story, nothing particularly wrong with mixing genres

but if the series is effectively nothing but pantie shots, with no actual point to the series then yeah i would still have difficulty getting the point
put it this way if you wanted to see a lady naked, she wouldn't be suprised, if you were engineering your head in a way to see up her skirt you'd come across as pervier

its kind of like trying to hide the fact that you just want to see people naked and really there's nothing wrong with either its perfectly natural

anyway i'm not trying to cause offence like i said i don't actually get it

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
avatar

Posts : 6399
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: This Sounds Like A Sitcom Opening   Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:04 pm

I wasn't meaning to take offense; I just misunderstood your position.

You aptly describe a position effectively summed up by Linkara, host of "Atop the Fourth Wall", concerning "Sinnamon #6":

"If they wanted to make a porno comic, WHY DIDN'T THEY MAKE A FRIGGIN' PORNO COMIC?"
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 41004
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: This Sounds Like A Sitcom Opening   Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:06 pm

Kimarous wrote:
I wasn't meaning to take offense; I just misunderstood your position.

You aptly describe a position effectively summed up by Linkara, host of "Atop the Fourth Wall", concerning "Sinnamon #6":

"If they wanted to make a porno comic, WHY DIDN'T THEY MAKE A FRIGGIN' PORNO COMIC?"
yeah that basically
i dunno unless there is some amazing storyline hidden

on the other side of things people look better not wearing much then wearing nothing so i guess it makes some sense

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
avatar

Posts : 6399
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: This Sounds Like A Sitcom Opening   Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:21 pm

Oh, and just to give you a run-down in case you are interested...

"to-LOVE-ru" is about a somewhat awkward teenage boy who is trying really hard to confess to the girl of his dreams. That night, he receives a brief house invasion by a runaway alien princess and her pursuers, servants of her father. Highjinks ensue. The next morning, the boy finally confesses to the girl of his dreams, but due to some mildy-confusing event, he accidently confesses to the alien princess... right in front of the girl he meant to confess to. Now the alien princess wants the boy to marry him, while the boy is still pining after the other girl. Also, the princesses's father, aware of the "engagement", expects the boy to live up to his expectations; if not, Earth go boom.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 41004
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: This Sounds Like A Sitcom Opening   Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:25 pm

oh right, i could see the potential for it being funny, but honestly i prefer combination of humour plus story, basically one piece XD

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This Sounds Like A Sitcom Opening   

Back to top Go down
 
This Sounds Like A Sitcom Opening
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Quake Sounds for Wolf 3D available from me
» houdini 2 aquarium opening book...
» Step by step to making opening book
» What engine and book of opening i would you recommend?
» Jon Dart 4500 opening positions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to: