Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons   Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:10 am

Back to top Go down

Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons   Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:21 am

nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons   Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:18 am

I might pull this during one of our sessions Cool
Or maybe Tobi with his luck these days, he stole it from me!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons   Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:19 am

Eww... Dungeons & Dragons. *Pokes topic with a stick*
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons   Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:21 am

wait whats dungeons and dragons is it a computer game?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons   Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:25 am

Raziel wrote:
wait whats dungeons and dragons is it a computer game?

It's a paper and pencil game that's been around since the early 70's, created by Gary Gygax.
Back to top Go down
Slayer0
Skypiea Priest
Slayer0

PostSubject: Re: Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons   Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:47 pm

Oh this is awesome. Next campaign I play, I must do this.
Back to top Go down
Balthier Bunansa
Skypiea Priest
Balthier Bunansa

PostSubject: Re: Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons   Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:53 pm

This is totally important to me.

>_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons   Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:56 pm

Dr. McDreamy wrote:
This is totally important to me.

>_>

If you don't care, don't post.
Back to top Go down
myownninja
Arting Starvist
myownninja

PostSubject: Re: Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons   Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:23 am

Mind=Blown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.storywrite.com/mylivingmelody
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons   Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:26 am

OLD
Back to top Go down
myownninja
Arting Starvist
myownninja

PostSubject: Re: Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons   Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:28 am

I know, just didn't see it until now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.storywrite.com/mylivingmelody
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons   Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:22 am

Also holy shit look at all of these guests

Did Buu just clean out all of those GameFAQs guys from 2008 or what
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons   Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some guy figured out how to do 685 QUADRILLION points of damage in Dungeons & Dragons
Page 1 of 1