Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM? Empty
PostSubject: So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM?   So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:01 am

Not me. If it were Final Mix+ packaged with it then sure but paying for the bonus disc?

Fuck you, Squenix.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM?   So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:10 am

Since I already own KH2FM+ and crap, I have no desire to import RE:CoM so I can play it in English this time, some bosses were fucking annoying, I'm not gonna redo that stuff, I'll just watch the English cutscenes on youtube or from KH-Vids.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM?   So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:12 am

That's basically what I plan to do.

Unless Squenix NA decides to actually release FM+. Which won't happen in the history of time and existence.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM?   So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:36 am

Eh, you ain't missing much but yeah, it'd actually make RE:CoM a little more worth it but to tell you the truth, FM+ was only worth it in itself because of RE:CoM in the first place, LMAO.

As a person who actually has experience in owning FM+ and finishing it all n' shit, I'd say buy it if you never got FM+ considering FM+ isn't the main treat based on the packaged game duo and it's overrated, the new boss battles ain't very fun you know, just new challenges that leveling to 99 won't do you good at all and it's all based on skills in critical mode is all, woohoo.

Still, I personally enjoyed the challenge of critical mode, although the difficulty AI level itself doesn't increase at all, it's only hard as shit because your life stays so low instead of going high, that Terra gave me a run for my money, the Roxas fights'(both story's and data rematch) are easy as hell though. Still, all of that missing from a player's experience shouldn't shoot down the fact that they could still enjoy the main sweets of the FM+ which is of course, RE:COM. >_>

Overall, If a person already owns it already, then don't give a fuck at all, they should just go on the net and watch the scenes, it's not worth it to play again. *raises finger to the last Fake Riku fights in RE:COM* So obnoxious, those fights!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM?   So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:33 pm

i hate how games company think we'll pay more for less
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM?   So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:17 pm

Raziel wrote:
i hate how games company think we'll pay more for less

What's sad is most of us gamers do. *looks at all the GH80's fans*
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM?   So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm

yeah but thats cause they're effectively RPing
they think that flimsy lump of plastic makes them a rock god
its sad really
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM?   So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:54 pm

I'm not getting it.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM?   So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:45 pm

i'm saving for something else
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM?   So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who here is actually going to throw $30 away for KH Re:CoM?
Page 1 of 1