Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I bought LittleBigPlanet

Go down 
+8
brandon
Talking Sock
A_Nonny_Moose
Kaede
Superbuu3
Sauce
Maskull
Baal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:32 pm

HO NUVA LEVO' wrote:
Hey, did anyone notice ever since the new update, the sackboy in the videos when you go to the "Videos and voice overs" option seem to be spazzing or having a seizure a lot? What's up with that? >_>

Noticed. Not really a big problem, though
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Little Big Planet level making   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:06 pm

how many of you guys have bothered to actually make your own levels

i get the impression people mainly do it just to get trophies

i noticed a few trophie chain messages on gamefaqs
are the online leels worth checking out or are a lot of them shit?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:08 pm

A lot of them are shit. Although the most popular, highest rated, etc ones are usually a safe bet to be at least halfway decent.

I haven't made any levels, because they'd be shit and I'd be too lazy to make them good.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:11 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
A lot of them are shit. Although the most popular, highest rated, etc ones are usually a safe bet to be at least halfway decent.

I haven't made any levels, because they'd be shit and I'd be too lazy to make them good.

if trophies had a point i'd have a try at making one
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:15 pm

Well, you get lots of stickers and stuff for going through the tutorials. Some of which you need to get items in the story levels.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:18 pm

bleh

i'm tempted to start a level chain in that case

we could heart each othr then delete them

just to make sure no on e online is punished for the crap we publish >_>
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:22 pm

You don't have to make a level, just do the tutorials. It can fun to just fiddle around with the level maker without actually trying to make a coherent level. I tried to build a weird catherine wheel type vehicle thing for the hell of it. Didn't really work though.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:23 pm

The Silent Hill level is superb.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:27 pm

i'm gonna make something awesome

an RD dedicated level >_>

it will be craptastic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Little Big Planet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:14 am

Sucks.
Dick.

Feel free to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:41 am

Babby wrote:
Sucks.
Dick.

Feel free to discuss.

did you buy it?

number 2 looks way better and is out in a couple of months
the reason its cool is just due to the fact on an HDTV the game looks real, that and the physics engine
some of the online levels are worth a look if you can get online, i never actually played it that much, i'll most likely get two though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:49 am

I'll admit it does look pretty.

But for me there's really no fun in it. You're basically just jumping all the time in these levels.

Online is okay... if you want to jump some more only in a group
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:51 am

maybe the levels get better later, i can't really say

some of the secret stuff was entertaining to find and a few decent things are done via swinging and stuff

i just played it with my nephew and dragged him through the levels if you ask the rest of the guys they may know decent levels that were made online you can try

i really haven't played it enough to say why its good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:01 am

The custom levels I've played were terrible. Either completely empty or filled with speech.

I entered one of the levels on the third page and it was basically telling me about Russia's hobbies and how America cruelly stereotypes them. No joke. I'd post the name of the level but I didn't write it down. All I remember was that the title for the level was very misleading.

Anyway, I was just expecting more. I think I'll return this game tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:09 am

The only problem I have with the game is the floaty jumping.

But yeah, most user levels are toss. Me and Sora played one that was just an account of the events of September 11th followed by a patriotic speech. No playing involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:28 am

My biggest problem is the character customization. It isn't as good as I thought it would be.
Oh yeah, and the stickers. Stickers are a shit reward guise.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:55 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The only problem I have with the game is the floaty jumping.

But yeah, most user levels are toss. Me and Sora played one that was just an account of the events of September 11th followed by a patriotic speech. No playing involved.

That reenactment was hilariously terrible.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Looks like LBP1 is going out with a bang.   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:49 am

Starting July 7th, there's a ton of Marvel DLC on the way. There's four costume packs with 5 costumes each, with one pack coming each week, and a Marvel level kit much like the PotC one, with four Media Molecule designed Marvel levels bundled in.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:59 pm

* Captain America
* Daredevil
* Doctor Octopus
* Elektra
* Ghost Rider
* Green Goblin
* Hulk
* Invisible Woman
* Iron Man
* The Human Torch
* Magneto
* Mystique
* The Punisher
* Rogue
* Spider-Man
* Storm
* The Thing
* Thor
* Venom
* Wolverine

Those are the costumes that are coming out.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Holy crap.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:05 pm

I'll almost definitely pick up the level kit. Not sure about the costumes though. Maybe just get a few. If the Human Torch and Ghost Rider ones have dynamic flames I'll have to get them, although I doubt they will.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:32 am

sounds cool still doesn't justify me buying it though
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Everything in it should work with LBP2, so there's no reason to buy LB1 just for this. But I already have LBP1, so it's cool.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:08 pm

First packs are up today. The level kit, and a costume pack for Dare Devil, Mystique, Iron Man, Dr. Octopus and The Thing.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:36 pm

I can't wait til I get home on Saturday, then I can actually buy these. So far all I've bought for LBP is a Rorschch costume and a Santa Clause avatar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I bought LittleBigPlanet   I bought LittleBigPlanet - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I bought LittleBigPlanet
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next