Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gandob reviews Web of Shadows

Go down 
+3
SimianWonder
Talking Sock
A_Nonny_Moose
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:14 am

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=945883&topic=46609931

Quote :
"If you will good power, you should also responsible to this powers." -Uncle Ben

Stories: 19/22

This stories will fair. It says to be original, but it can borrow with slight obviousness to Spider-Man: Reigns. Overall it can success to this area, and it should easily accessible and involved of a fan to Spider-Man.

Playing Games: 26/36

This games will intuitive and feels as a Spider-Man should. Web-sling is effective, easy, and enjoyed. Fight is effective, easy, and enjoyed. The main problems within this fighting is a repetitive combats. You could success to all combat with only Y Buttons and a direction to input. You can also use a variety to moves, fighting of the floor and of the wall, even of the air. The combat to this games will be as fun as you can it is! If you will chose to always Y Buttons (which can success), then you won't fun of this, but if you always move and nimble as Spider-Man would, then you will great fun to this. The bosses can poorly; they seem of standard combats but with a more duration and no requirement for adjust this tactics. This Finale Boss will actually REQUIRED to only Y Buttons, and that doesn't acceptable to even the smallest amounts. Sometimes, of misfortune, there will a Quick Time Events, but this game can handling them well, with large prompts for ease to press, but not of enough size to detract of the scene you should watching. There could also often frame-rate losing when there would many enemies, and music would often patchy and fade or crackled.

Playing Games Time and Again: 5/14

This games will short. Of a single playing, I could somewhere of 7-10 hours. It would seemingly all games now can very short, but that doesn't that it will acceptable. It can also Four Endings, and this is beneficial, but I can't muster an attempt to played again for this last ending. If you won't in love of the fight or web-sling, you will not the energy to visit all four. It also doesn't multiplayer, so when you can completed a Single-Players, unless you would enjoy to played again, Spider-Man will finished.

Sounds: 7/12

It sometimes has. :/
When the music will functioned, it is of good quality and sounds.
This voice acting can of inconsistent qualities, with Peter Parker often terrible (but sometimes not), and Eddie Brocks very miscasting. No voice can as terrible as casting to this films, as they will travesties upon the names "Spider-Man", but they still can't terrific.

Graphic: 2/8

This can Spider-Man. Blood won't everywhere, but you shouldn't expect it would.

Graphics: 13/14

Fantastics! It has lost a points to Mary Jane's hair, as this can atrocious, but will otherwise superb. The characters appeared how they should, and effect and of environments will of great beauty.

Felicia Hardy: 34/34

Very hardy. HAHAHAHAHA, YES! This can wordplay of sexual arousal!
She can a very character, and this has shown of this games. Her beauty and personality will apparent for you. Lady GaGa will a more attractive woman to white hair, but she doesn't exist of this 616. She could also of more songs, but with equally frisky (this is pleasure of me!)

Venom: 22/27

This voice, design, and powers cannot apt! He would more apparent of Ultimate Venoms; and Ultimate Venoms can very lame. He us still more to Venom than Eric Formans as of this terrible movies I can only pictured Venom making said, "You mustn't the littlest hobo!"

Carnage: 0/29

WHY CAN'T THERE CLETUS!? I am very fond to this Carnages, and he won't of this! Some often said, "Carnage can't a good story as he is just a character used for massively murdered so he can personal fun!" I have said of this, "You must silence! Carnage will very murderous and cool! His appearances and demeanor will very appropriate of this!"

THIS RULING: 72/100

You should renting this, especially if you are fond to Spider-Mans. It will a fun game, but can easily repetitive. I would not recommended to purchased unless you will already knowledge to your fondness for this games.

You should considered this games if you are interest to with following:

Spider-Man, Spider, Man, Peter Parker, Mary Jane Watsons, Orange Hair, Bad Hair, Felicia Hardy, Black Cats, White Hair, Breasts, Woman, Women, Men, Venom, Eddie Brocks, Ultimate Venoms, Vultures, Adrian Toomes, Electro, Maxwell Dillons, Rhino, Aleksei Sytsevich, This Tinkerers, Gangs, Luke Cage, Moon Knights, Moon, Wilson Fisks, Kingpin, Web, Shadows, Super, Strong, Agile, Y Buttons, Not Films of Spider-Man, 1994, Lady GaGa, This 70's Shows, Not Carnage, Not Cletus, Sometimes Sound, Rent, Wolverine, Symbiotes, Symbiotes of Enemy, Symbiotes of Friend, Symbiotes of Civilian, Symbiotes to All, Symbiotes of Spider-Man, Always Symbiotes, But Never a Carnage, Decent, Hiring Me Now Professional Reviews Please, Reign, Invaded, Reproduction, Short, Frisky, Multiple Ended, Achievements.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:18 am

"If you will good power, you should also responsible to this powers." - Uncle Ben
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:28 pm

Sora wrote:
"If you will good power, you should also responsible to this powers." - Uncle Ben

That's a bastardisation of one of comics most well known mottos.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:38 pm

He's right about the boss fights.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:44 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Sora wrote:

That's a bastardisation of one of comics most well known mottos.

Hehe.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:55 pm

I tried reading it, but I can't. That kind of pigeon English is inexcusable.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:05 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
He's right about the boss fights.

I liked some of the boss fights.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:28 pm

So did I. Doesn't change that fact that most of them are just like fighting regular enemies with tons of health and more damaging attacks.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:32 pm

Yeah. Electro's almost made me have a seizure though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:34 pm

Electro was fun. "YOU CAN'T STOP ME! WHERE IS SHE?!" *ZAP*
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:48 pm

I almost had seizure.

Otherwise it was pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:49 pm

What do you mean you almost had a seizure? The lightning too bright for you?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:51 pm

Yeah. Especially at the train station when he boxed me in between two lightning walls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:58 pm

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:04 pm

Why is always people who only know 1 attack that make gameplay videos?
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:11 pm

Still, the combat looks like it has more variety than Spider-Man 3.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:19 pm

It does
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:58 pm

Oh, it's a joke review. I thought maybe some people actually type like that..
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:01 pm

Vergil wrote:
Oh, it's a joke review. I thought maybe some people actually type like that..
lol so didi i
i was thinking why do my reviews not get posted but that guys did o_O
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:10 pm

"You must silence! Carnage will very murderous and cool! His appearances and demeanor will very appropriate of this!"

Lol
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:20 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=945883&topic=46609931

Quote :
"If you will good power, you should also responsible to this powers." -Uncle Ben

Stories: 19/22

This stories will fair. It says to be original, but it can borrow with slight obviousness to Spider-Man: Reigns. Overall it can success to this area, and it should easily accessible and involved of a fan to Spider-Man.

Playing Games: 26/36

This games will intuitive and feels as a Spider-Man should. Web-sling is effective, easy, and enjoyed. Fight is effective, easy, and enjoyed. The main problems within this fighting is a repetitive combats. You could success to all combat with only Y Buttons and a direction to input. You can also use a variety to moves, fighting of the floor and of the wall, even of the air. The combat to this games will be as fun as you can it is! If you will chose to always Y Buttons (which can success), then you won't fun of this, but if you always move and nimble as Spider-Man would, then you will great fun to this. The bosses can poorly; they seem of standard combats but with a more duration and no requirement for adjust this tactics. This Finale Boss will actually REQUIRED to only Y Buttons, and that doesn't acceptable to even the smallest amounts. Sometimes, of misfortune, there will a Quick Time Events, but this game can handling them well, with large prompts for ease to press, but not of enough size to detract of the scene you should watching. There could also often frame-rate losing when there would many enemies, and music would often patchy and fade or crackled.

Playing Games Time and Again: 5/14

This games will short. Of a single playing, I could somewhere of 7-10 hours. It would seemingly all games now can very short, but that doesn't that it will acceptable. It can also Four Endings, and this is beneficial, but I can't muster an attempt to played again for this last ending. If you won't in love of the fight or web-sling, you will not the energy to visit all four. It also doesn't multiplayer, so when you can completed a Single-Players, unless you would enjoy to played again, Spider-Man will finished.

Sounds: 7/12

It sometimes has. :/
When the music will functioned, it is of good quality and sounds.
This voice acting can of inconsistent qualities, with Peter Parker often terrible (but sometimes not), and Eddie Brocks very miscasting. No voice can as terrible as casting to this films, as they will travesties upon the names "Spider-Man", but they still can't terrific.

Graphic: 2/8

This can Spider-Man. Blood won't everywhere, but you shouldn't expect it would.

Graphics: 13/14

Fantastics! It has lost a points to Mary Jane's hair, as this can atrocious, but will otherwise superb. The characters appeared how they should, and effect and of environments will of great beauty.

Felicia Hardy: 34/34

Very hardy. HAHAHAHAHA, YES! This can wordplay of sexual arousal!
She can a very character, and this has shown of this games. Her beauty and personality will apparent for you. Lady GaGa will a more attractive woman to white hair, but she doesn't exist of this 616. She could also of more songs, but with equally frisky (this is pleasure of me!)

Venom: 22/27

This voice, design, and powers cannot apt! He would more apparent of Ultimate Venoms; and Ultimate Venoms can very lame. He us still more to Venom than Eric Formans as of this terrible movies I can only pictured Venom making said, "You mustn't the littlest hobo!"

Carnage: 0/29

WHY CAN'T THERE CLETUS!? I am very fond to this Carnages, and he won't of this! Some often said, "Carnage can't a good story as he is just a character used for massively murdered so he can personal fun!" I have said of this, "You must silence! Carnage will very murderous and cool! His appearances and demeanor will very appropriate of this!"

THIS RULING: 72/100

You should renting this, especially if you are fond to Spider-Mans. It will a fun game, but can easily repetitive. I would not recommended to purchased unless you will already knowledge to your fondness for this games.

You should considered this games if you are interest to with following:

Spider-Man, Spider, Man, Peter Parker, Mary Jane Watsons, Orange Hair, Bad Hair, Felicia Hardy, Black Cats, White Hair, Breasts, Woman, Women, Men, Venom, Eddie Brocks, Ultimate Venoms, Vultures, Adrian Toomes, Electro, Maxwell Dillons, Rhino, Aleksei Sytsevich, This Tinkerers, Gangs, Luke Cage, Moon Knights, Moon, Wilson Fisks, Kingpin, Web, Shadows, Super, Strong, Agile, Y Buttons, Not Films of Spider-Man, 1994, Lady GaGa, This 70's Shows, Not Carnage, Not Cletus, Sometimes Sound, Rent, Wolverine, Symbiotes, Symbiotes of Enemy, Symbiotes of Friend, Symbiotes of Civilian, Symbiotes to All, Symbiotes of Spider-Man, Always Symbiotes, But Never a Carnage, Decent, Hiring Me Now Professional Reviews Please, Reign, Invaded, Reproduction, Short, Frisky, Multiple Ended, Achievements.

His bad grammar's killing me!
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:20 pm

Thats the point.
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:45 pm

Doesn't it bother you, Vergil, that it's hard to read what his reviews really say?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:45 pm

That's what makes it funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:46 pm

I read through it for a good laugh.

Quote :

That was just funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gandob reviews Web of Shadows   Gandob reviews Web of Shadows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gandob reviews Web of Shadows
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next