Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game? Empty
PostSubject: So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game?   So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:09 am

i kinda annoyed i didn't get to play Mad
anyway did anyone do any trolling or anything worth me knowing about
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game?   So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:10 am

It's not that.

It's just boring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game?   So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:12 am

It needs to go faster
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game?   So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:15 am

It became overdramatic. I actually found it more tense than half the scenarios from DBD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game?   So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:17 am

Well it cant just be boring
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game?   So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:19 am

Kimarous wrote:
It became overdramatic. I actually found it more tense than half the scenarios from DBD.
you talking about chou's dramas
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game?   So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:21 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
you talking about chou's dramas
If so then I helped make that much drama O_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game?   So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:23 am

<_<

Um, yeah. You even threatened to leave over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game?   So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:25 am

Vergil wrote:
<_<

Um, yeah. You even threatened to leave over it.
Only because it took almost 50 posts for Murloc to get the hint. I have more reasons than last night's reasons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game?   So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:26 am

The point is, you took the game way too seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game?   So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:28 am

Which is why I wont help that much in the next one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game?   So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:29 am

Which is why I'm going to avoid this game, just like I did on DBD. This drama shit is over blown. It's boring.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game?   So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:39 am

KICK THE CAN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game?   So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:55 am

There was no problem with the game itself, #2 was actually very exciting (well...) from the start. I just can't stand having to watch and read and update and write little updates anymore.

So yeah, it's my fault, not yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game?   So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:57 am

I was keeping track of it Sarbud, you could of just asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game?   So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what exactly happened that destroyed the mafia game?
Page 1 of 1