Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just bought Web of Shadows.

Go down 
+4
Dr. Chocolate
Sauce
A_Nonny_Moose
Baal
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:22 pm

It's not worth the $60.

It's a fun game but too damn short and not enough content.
Back to top Go down
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:24 pm

Alritey then, DBZ, Manga, and Aqua Teen Vol.6 it is
Back to top Go down
http://gunsauce.blogspot.com/
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:41 am

$60? Is it Blu-Ray?
I bought Double Layer DVD for PC with $37, not as expensive as SM3 normal DVD with $50

You need tokens to unlock levels? Why did they bring back a flaw they removed from SM3?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:44 am

Vergil wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8P8Xc1VrlM&feature=channel

This fat irish guy says it fun, Baal. Look how jolly he is.
He's Canadian, he says so in one of his videos
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:48 am

IIRC, the tokens are just need to unlock swinging levels.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:51 am

Tokens just upgrade your swing speed, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:23 am

I can activate the videos on Spider-Man 3 very well with my 256MB 3D card & they aren't slow at all on my 2.13 GH processor, but it says I should have a 512MB card in the minimum requirements. I'll file a complaint to the developers or the ones who ported the game to the PC will be better to receive my complaint
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:31 am

Just gbot this for a tenner

won't be able to play it for a few daysd i hope its good
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am

ROFL I just also got the game today too. Been a while since I played it so since it became cheap now(as cheap as it can in Aus...shitty aussie price range...) I decided to get it for myself instead of renting it like before and play through some more paths and do new choices I didn't before.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:58 am

how many endings does it have?

i'm hoping i can get at least 2 playthroughs
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:01 pm

There's four endings but they're not that great.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:29 pm

But the tokens build up your swing speed. When it's fully upgraded you \an swing through the city faster than the game can process it.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:13 pm

The best end is the one with black cat.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:16 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
how many endings does it have?

i'm hoping i can get at least 2 playthroughs
Four. All "Red Suit" choices, all "Black Suit" choices, and two where your choices were mixed, depending on which alignment you leaned closer towards. "All Black" is the most satisfying, "All Red" is lame, "Mostly Red" is emo, and "Mostly Black" is more or less just an incomplete version of "All Black".
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:31 am

All Black is the only worthwhile one.

Except when you throw Eddie into the turbines, that hurt me because he was willing to give his own life to stop this mess.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:30 am

Baal wrote:

Except when you throw Eddie into the turbines, that hurt me because he was willing to give his own life to stop this mess.
your such a dick
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:34 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Baal wrote:

your such a dick

The ironic thing about this is my first playthrough and went for All Red when Eddie went into the turbines himself to save everyone yet on my second playthrough for All Black he throws him into them.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:08 am

Baal wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Baal wrote:

your such a dick

The ironic thing about this is my first playthrough and went for All Red when Eddie went into the turbines himself to save everyone yet on my second playthrough for All Black he throws him into them.

i was talking about the fact you told me the ending before i had played the game -_-
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:09 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Baal wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Baal wrote:

your such a dick

i was talking about the fact you told me the ending before i had played the game -_-

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't think you couldn't predict an end as simple as...

THE BAD GUY DIES!
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:04 am

You played this yet Buu?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Just Got the tinkerer

I really should try to finish this before shattered dimensions comes out
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:55 pm

I really should start playing it before "Shattered Dimensions" is released, but so far I played nothing from "Spider-Man 2: The Movie Game", at least I played every version that is not the one developed by Treyarch. I still can't find a way to work WoS on my "NVIDIA GForce7300 256MB", and I saw many posts of people claiming they played the game on such a card

On the plus side, I played and got through with the NDS version, and thus far it is the only great Spider-Man game for that game system, the boss fight has this epic theme, truly amazing

The rest of the Spidey games on the NDS:
    Spider-Man 2? Disgusting
    Ultimate Spider-Man? Decent
    Battle for New York? Never found an English rom that works properly
    Spider-Man 3? Miserable Piece of SHIT, how come something so FUGLY had quite the high ratings? 8.something by IGN when they give the best version, the greatest Spider-Man game a range of 4-6? What nonsense criticism, an awful piece of shit where you have to move the pen on the touch screen to do all the combat moves, but your character is on the top screen
    Spider-Man Friend or Foe? Decent, not bad, not too good
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:51 pm

Well i completed it with two endings, i'll tell you one really really stupid thing.

I did all red choices but thought screw it and do a black choice for the very last choice in game you still get the all red ending. This makes no sense.

All round a really fun game excellent combat, definitely could have done with a few variations on missions or just some random crap to do. I didn't bother searching many token i probably got 500 by the end.

the red endings suck and i thought the all black ending was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:52 pm

Everyone went with the Black Ending because of Black Cat.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:55 pm

If I remember right, it's the penultimate choice that decides what ending you get, where you choose between Mary Jane and Black Cat. After that it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Web of Shadows.   I just bought Web of Shadows. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just bought Web of Shadows.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next