Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game   So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:17 am

Nibbler's shit IS dark matter, hence its origin is Nibbler and born from his ass.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game   So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:20 am

They dark matter before they found Nibbler. It's the ships fuel.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game   So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:23 am

You don't understand, I never said they DISCOVERED what dark matter WAS after Nibbler first took a shit, I meant that I assumed they'd have already explained where dark matter is from.

Basically using your imagination that Nibbler's species shits it out and people find it in an area or some...shit, they never said that people KNEW where it came from, hell, the whole population of Earth could've known but we wouldn't have to care since no one spoke of it during the show. >_>
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game   So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:30 am

Nobody knows about Nibbler's species though. And none of the crew expected him to shit out dark matter. And it's a point of the film that Mom owns the only dark matter mine in the universe.

Anyway, I agree that further explanation was unneeded.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game   So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:34 am

I already said no one had to know, but people having knowledge of it wouldn't make any different either. Just the fact that we could've assumed people already found some areas where they left their shit or where their shit went through possibly little Nibblonian toilets(teleported to the mines, etc. You know, it's the fucking future!).
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game   So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:05 pm

anyway was i the only one who thought it was stupid
that nibblers species had all been imprisoned (where in this film they were all apparently low tech)
and yet he always seems to fly off elsewhere to find the others
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game   So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:07 pm

That wasn't all of them. Just the ones that were stationed on that planet.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game   So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:23 pm

then why didn't they rescue them
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game   So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:24 pm

Didn't know where they were I suppose. Although I must admit, the universes sole dark matter "mine" would be a bloody obvious target. But maybe they thought it was a real mine...
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game   So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:28 pm

but nibbler did have contct with them in some shape or for

i mean how else did nibbler havea spaceship on earth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game   So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I just watched Futurama Movie 3 - Bender's Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2