Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies/Concepts You Want To See

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

Movies/Concepts You Want To See Empty
PostSubject: Movies/Concepts You Want To See   Movies/Concepts You Want To See Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:23 am

Discuss movies or movie concepts that you would enjoy seeing.

As TheSpoonyOne can attest, Point-Of-View camera films are really irritating, be they Blair Witch, Cloverfield, or the more recent Quarentine. Still, I kinda like the concept of news documentary in films; it often adds a rather comical effect to most of them.

What I would really like to see is a film consisting entirely of news reports, like the ones you see on television. You know some serious shit is going on behind the scenes... vampire gunmen? War between ancient orders? Brutal superheroes? Whatever the subject matter ends up being, I think it would be pretty amusing to see we, the ordinary mortals of the world, try to piece together the evidence together into various random news clips. Imagine how movies like "Blade" or "Spawn" would turn out if they were produced in this same fashion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Concepts You Want To See   Movies/Concepts You Want To See Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:26 am

I want to see a movie with a Super Being. So fucking god like and huge, his body can't even be completely seen. Something along the lines of Cthulhu, you can't comprehend his image.. I just like giant monsters.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Concepts You Want To See   Movies/Concepts You Want To See Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:28 am

A movie where Lucifer becomes a super kawaii desu super hero.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Concepts You Want To See   Movies/Concepts You Want To See Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:34 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
A movie where Lucifer becomes a super kawaii desu super hero.
Anime has probably already done that somewhere along the line... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Concepts You Want To See   Movies/Concepts You Want To See Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:35 am

Kimarous wrote:
As TheSpoonyOne can attest, Point-Of-View camera films are really irritating, be they Blair Witch, Cloverfield, or the more recent Quarentine. Still, I kinda like the concept of news documentary in films; it often adds a rather comical effect to most of them.

Hey, hey, hey! POV films are awesome. [REC] and Cloverfield were the two of the best films to come out in recent years.

Concepts I'd like to see? Zombie movie from a POV cam, except on a much wider, citywide scale.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Concepts You Want To See   Movies/Concepts You Want To See Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:44 am

Sarbud wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Hey, hey, hey! POV films are awesome. [REC] and Cloverfield were the two of the best films to come out in recent years.

Concepts I'd like to see? Zombie movie from a POV cam, except on a much wider, citywide scale.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Concepts You Want To See   Movies/Concepts You Want To See Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:02 am

Counter point:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Ha ha!

PS: [REC] is about a billion times better than Quarantine. Know why? THE FUCKING EXPLANATION IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Concepts You Want To See   Movies/Concepts You Want To See Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies/Concepts You Want To See
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Movies-
Jump to: