Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The anime Legion of Doom.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

The anime Legion of Doom. Empty
PostSubject: The anime Legion of Doom.   The anime Legion of Doom. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:28 am

The anime Legion of Doom. Anime_12
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: The anime Legion of Doom.   The anime Legion of Doom. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:41 am

Awesome!

Care to provide a list of who's who and where from? The only ones I recognize are the Anti-Spiral, Master Asia, Dio, and the Emperor of Britannia. I've seen a few others, but no nothing of them.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: The anime Legion of Doom.   The anime Legion of Doom. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:42 am

EEEK! Dio! ...And others!
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The anime Legion of Doom.   The anime Legion of Doom. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:10 pm

Kimarous wrote:
Awesome!

Care to provide a list of who's who and where from? The only ones I recognize are the Anti-Spiral, Master Asia, Dio, and the Emperor of Britannia. I've seen a few others, but no nothing of them.

1st Row
Shishio Makoto from Rurouni Kenshin, Raoh from Fist of the North Star, Dio Brando from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Dunno who the chick is.

2nd Row
Charles Di Brittania from Code Geass, Anti-Spiral from Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann, No idea, Younger Toguro from Yu Yu Hakusho

3rd Row
Master Asia from Mobile Fighter G Gundam, No idea, No idea, Vicious from Cowboy Bebop
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The anime Legion of Doom.   The anime Legion of Doom. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:11 pm

The anime Legion of Doom. TOPPASHITTE
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: The anime Legion of Doom.   The anime Legion of Doom. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:58 pm

Charles is so racist Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The anime Legion of Doom.   The anime Legion of Doom. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The anime Legion of Doom.
Page 1 of 1