Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyway i actually like linkin park

Go down 
+3
A_Nonny_Moose
Chrona
Superbuu3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

anyway i actually like linkin park Empty
PostSubject: anyway i actually like linkin park   anyway i actually like linkin park Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:07 pm

and i know there considered emo
so do you actually know anyone who was emo while listening to linkin park
cause i don;t think i know any emo kids well enough
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Chrona
Skypiea Priest
Chrona

PostSubject: Re: anyway i actually like linkin park   anyway i actually like linkin park Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:57 pm

They're the only band I listen to, yet I don't seem emo
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: anyway i actually like linkin park   anyway i actually like linkin park Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:21 pm

They're alright. They are to rock what the Pussycat Dolls are to pop. They're popular, and they actually make pretty damn good, yet disposable, songs for whatever genre they're in.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Skypiea Priest
Josh

PostSubject: Re: anyway i actually like linkin park   anyway i actually like linkin park Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:41 pm

never really got into them
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: anyway i actually like linkin park   anyway i actually like linkin park Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:10 pm

Linkin Park used to be one of my favourite bands before I discovered the "metal" genre and other bands. I still like them to a degree, but they hardly compare to my main favourites like Disturbed, Rhapsody of Fire, UVERworld, and Nickelback.

One of the main reasons that I liked the band was because I could always find some character in my original writings that in some way embodied one of their songs... in retrospect, the stories were becoming inherently emo and my miscellanious changes along the way have eliminated that particular stigma.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: anyway i actually like linkin park   anyway i actually like linkin park Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:13 pm

Linkin Park got old. I moved on to MUCH better music.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: anyway i actually like linkin park   anyway i actually like linkin park Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:24 pm

Zaditr wrote:
Linkin Park got old. I moved on to MUCH better music.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Skypiea Priest
Josh

PostSubject: Re: anyway i actually like linkin park   anyway i actually like linkin park Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:40 pm

i remember how people used to call them metal, that was the stupidest thing i heard, real metal is at the gates or in flames
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: anyway i actually like linkin park   anyway i actually like linkin park Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:43 pm

i think they represent the better end of mainstream
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: anyway i actually like linkin park   anyway i actually like linkin park Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:45 pm

Kazuma Kiryu wrote:
i think they represent the better end of mainstream
Exactly. They're safe enough to be popular without parents crying worrying about them, and they're not terrible, which is a boost. In fact, they're not the Pussycat Dolls at all. They're Girls Aloud if Girls Aloud were a male rockband.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyway i actually like linkin park   anyway i actually like linkin park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyway i actually like linkin park
Page 1 of 1