Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should I bother getting one?

Go down 
+4
Snake
Superbuu3
Kaio
Kaede
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

Should I bother getting one? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I bother getting one?   Should I bother getting one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:25 pm

But beating Solidus was not an easy thing to do, since Solid had a tough time doing so as well. But he beat Solid to the punch on who'd do that first.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Should I bother getting one?   Should I bother getting one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:53 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tux wrote:
His body was girly and he ran around naked.
Not to mention he was being used without knowing, which is just sad.

My god. You are the worst at nitpicking. First you complain about Snake being old then you complain about Raiden being feminine?

For god's sake get your priorities straight and quit being so fucking superficial!!!!!!
Not getting superficial when it comes to a game?
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Should I bother getting one?   Should I bother getting one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:03 pm

Raiden was overly effeminite in MGS2, but being used was par for the course in MGS. Heck, MGS4 has it in spades.
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Should I bother getting one?   Should I bother getting one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:06 pm

No room for Raiden, huh? Well, if it wasn't for Raiden, we wouldn't be getting that hilarious Snake Eraser bit on the 2nd Disc of Subsistence. At least that amounts to something, no?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Should I bother getting one?   Should I bother getting one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:13 pm

Tux wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tux wrote:

My god. You are the worst at nitpicking. First you complain about Snake being old then you complain about Raiden being feminine?

For god's sake get your priorities straight and quit being so fucking superficial!!!!!!

I ddin't dwell on the fact he looked effeminate. I didn't car. If he could kick ass then he was as good as Snake in my book.
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Should I bother getting one?   Should I bother getting one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:28 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tux wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tux wrote:

I ddin't dwell on the fact he looked effeminate. I didn't car. If he could kick ass then he was as good as Snake in my book.

That's the point I've been trying to get across, but Baal has done it better than I have.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Should I bother getting one?   Should I bother getting one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:36 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tux wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tux wrote:

but you like girlie guys

i was one of the people who found DMC3 dante annoying as hell
he was way cooler in the others
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Should I bother getting one?   Should I bother getting one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:37 pm

Snake wrote:
But beating Solidus was not an easy thing to do, since Solid had a tough time doing so as well. But he beat Solid to the punch on who'd do that first.

snake just wanted to let raiden have a chance to do something

think about how he completely destroys everything when you fight alongside him
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Should I bother getting one?   Should I bother getting one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:39 pm

Rock Lee wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tux wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tux wrote:

but you like girlie guys

>___>

Wat? The only thing girly about Dante in DMC3 was how his hair was styled. Otherwise he was the same arrogant, cocky, bastard he was in DMC. Just youger.

And I don't discriminate. If they get the job done it shouldn't matter if they look like a butch lesbian.
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Should I bother getting one?   Should I bother getting one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:39 pm

Rock Lee wrote:
Snake wrote:

snake just wanted to let raiden have a chance to do something

think about how he completely destroys everything when you fight alongside him

At least fighting alongside Solid Snake was awesome regardless.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Rock Lee wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tux wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tux wrote:

but you like girlie guys

>___>

Wat? The only thing girly about Dante in DMC3 was how his hair was styled. Otherwise he was the same arrogant, cocky, bastard he was in DMC. Just youger.

And I don't discriminate. If they get the job done it shouldn't matter if they look like a butch lesbian.
his look was completely metrosexual dude
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Should I bother getting one?   Should I bother getting one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:40 pm

Rock Lee wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Rock Lee wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tux wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tux wrote:

but you like girlie guys

>___>

his look was completely metrosexual dude

He didn't wear a shirt? It's fiction. Get over it. What applies in the real world doesn't apply in the fictional world.

Wow he didn't wear a shirt, let's call him gay because of it.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Should I bother getting one?   Should I bother getting one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:42 pm

David Beckham is metrosexual.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Should I bother getting one?   Should I bother getting one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:43 pm

Tux wrote:
David Beckham is metrosexual.

David Beckham can go fuck himself.

He insured his ass for over A million dollars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I bother getting one?   Should I bother getting one? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I bother getting one?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Games :: Action Adventure :: Metal Gear-
Jump to: