Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World at TGS

Go down 
+8
Sauce
Kaede
Superbuu3
Kimarous
Mewmaster
Snake
Baal
A_Nonny_Moose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World at TGS - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World at TGS   Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World at TGS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:38 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Ugh. Because they were traditional fighters. They were supposed to play like real fighters. I fucking hate this. I don't care if it's a fucking complicated combo system!

Many people say that every character plays the same in BT3 but that's the ultimate in bullshit!!! Many people just assume because you can Press the Square button you can win!

Well the same shit applies to B3 then. Every character doesn't play the same. And you can pull of plenty of combos in BT3. It's not my fault self-indulged faggots like "Evil Cap America" don't try hard enough to see past the exterior!

Jesus. Fanservice is a major factor too! It's a game based on an Anime! Fanservice is always a fucking factor!!! That's the law of anime games!!!

It's true Cap goes too hard on BT3 but still, I still believe that most characters fight the same. It's just that Budokai extremists don't word it right, they act like cunts and say "THEY ALL PLAY DA SAME, LULZ NOT IN-DEPTH!" and give Budokai fans like me a bad name.

So I'll word it better for them, what they're meant to say is the comboing is mostly the same. The specials are all different and unique which is great(this is the part they always fucking miss and never say) but the combo system is generally the same for all of them, it's not the fact that it's deep or not, but so many moves are basically the same that you can do one combo made for like Goku used by someone else exactly, lacking any unique traits to the other character. I do give props for adding some unique ideas where in a way, you can form your own patterns of combos in BT3, but still, I really hate how they removed the cancels from BT2 which really killed the game's credit for even earning a respect of being a better game than B3 and IW.

Fan service is great, but it doesn't support the fact the gameplay gets seriously boring. I would play BT3 a lot more if they had the cancels back. It pisses me off that BT2 had the worst and most stupid CPU whereas BT3 fixed it yet removed the thing that makes it fun to fight harder CPUs. >_>
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World at TGS   Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World at TGS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:41 am

Not really. I fucking hate cancels.

Makes everything too damn easy.

But then again that's my opinion.

But at least you didn't go fuck nuts like Cap or Otaku would've gone on me.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World at TGS   Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World at TGS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:48 am

It doesn't make things easy really, that's just because BT2's CPU was a piece of shit. If cancels were up against decent CPUs, it'd be pretty fucking fun. Especially with BT3's big turtle fest inserted. Canceling would actually make the turtling fun because all the teleporting and cancels would make it look like an epic DBZ battle.

But alas, B3 still turns out to be the intense and fun game in the end because of BT3 lacking those positive elements of canceling. Can't get enough of GT Kid Goku's SSJ ultimates, they look epic win. Also I really love the look to the fast paced combat, this is sure to be an epic ride. >_<
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World at TGS   Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World at TGS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:49 am

I still prefer BT3.

My opinion.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World at TGS   Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World at TGS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:02 am

I try to break down and insult their opinions when I disagree with them,
that's what I do, that's my thing. Razz *thrusts*
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World at TGS   Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World at TGS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:17 am

Finally gogetassj4666 put up a vid, he's truly God of the Budokai games.

Fucking epic, and I love how you can use specials in-between some combos now. Best DBZ game ever(if you're a semi-pro to pro).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World at TGS   Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World at TGS - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World at TGS
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6