Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion

Go down 
+15
Zero
SimianWonder
Savage
zeik2012
Superbuu3
Haseoviawesome
Mewmaster
The Great Helio-dini
Kaede
rolbat
Kimarous
Maskull
Kaio
Talking Sock
Baal
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
The Hero
Zero

One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:56 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
It's been late the last few weeks.  Happy birthday by the way.

It's actually the new cycle. Japan has been implementing new anti-piracy laws and they have been cracking down on the release schedule of the Chinese scans which used to get a simultaneous release with Japanese raws. So in the transaction between Japan and China, the raws get intercepted and that's how we get our English scanlations. A lot of the companies that run the Manga sites like MangaFox are Chinese.

But in turn, all they've managed to do is delay the piracy by one day. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 5:22 pm

Muh Sabo is voiced by Yamcha/Tuxedo Bitch. Sad
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 10:49 pm

I guess Law really is 'armless compared to Doflamingo.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:47 pm

They're really dragging this out. Thing is, I have doubts that Luffy can take Doflamingo anyway. Not that I think Dofla is on the same level as the Admirals, but given how he's smacked Law around twice now I still can't see Luffy beating him on his own.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:00 pm

We haven't seen the full extent of Luffy's post-timeskip abilities yet.

Besides, Crocodile seemed to hold his own against Doffy as well (yeah, yeah, it was like two panels, but still).
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 10:23 pm

No, but we have seen post TS Luffy outsmarted by both Caesar Clown and Monet, neither of whom were physically a threat but were both able to gain temporary victories by taking advantage of the fact Luffy rarely goes all out.

Doffy is both smart and has the power and ability to back it up.  Don't get me wrong, I want to see Luffy go all out, it's been a long time coming, I just think Dofla's obviously in another league entirely to anything Luffy's had to fight so far. Also, Luffy should never have beaten Croc. That still makes very little sense.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:56 am

Oda has been holding Luffy back for too long. It has been over 150 chapters since the timeskip. He needs to show the full extent of his power in this fight. I'm not convinced that he can win by himself yet, as I think Law will still be able to fight. His room should be able to help him put his arm back in place, since he has been able to switch out body parts at will to people in Punk Hazard.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 12:34 pm

That soap opera interrupting the latest One Piece chapter was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 6:13 pm

It hasn't happened for a while, but the final panel in #783.... holy shit. It was just a black panel and it still just gave me goosebumps.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 10:02 am

Oh, Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:38 pm

At least Viola had a cool moment...?
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 7:42 pm

Rather than having the likes of Zoro, Barto and Fujitora trying to hold back the Birdcage wouldn't it have been easier to have them go and finish off Doflamingo?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 12:14 am

Doflamingo is currently shitting on everyone and Fujitora and Sabo don't want to fight him because reasons.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 1:47 am

Sabo at least has the excuse of having his hands full fighting Burgess.

Fujitora has been the most baffling character this arc (and perhaps this series).
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 8:33 am

SOK wrote:
Oh, Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 2:07 pm

SAVE ME LUCY
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 2:53 pm

One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Rebecc11
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 9:13 pm

Too bad Rebecca doesn't have the power of healing tears.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 8:47 pm

This arc is dragging like hell. I know Dofla's a big deal and should be given the appropriate screentime, but the pacing this arc has been pretty crappy.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:01 am

I decided months ago that I was going to stop reading this for a year or so after the arc is wrapped up.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 1:49 pm

Freedom! Horrible, horrible freedom!

Kaio wrote:
Too bad Rebecca doesn't have the power of healing tears.

She's trying, dammit!

One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Tearsr10
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 10:43 pm

Luffy drowning in Rebecca's tears sums up her character arc quite well.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 8:09 pm

If Fujitora doesn't kill Doflamingo, I'll be disappointed. After that talk about eliminating the Shichibukai and the fact that he basically tried to kill Fuji along with everyone in bird cage, DD should be on the hit list. At the very least, Kaidou can kill Doflamingo after this is done, but as long as he dies. As much as I liked him, he needs to die. Otherwise this will just be the same shit we've seen with all the major villains sans the War of the Best saga.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 9:35 pm

Flying through the dressrosa arc. Sabo is next level crazy.

Bartolomeo is the best character in One piece for absolutely ages, good to see no chopper or brooke in this arc post time skip they've been completely shit as has Franky, who we've barely seen.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 10:34 pm

Well Doflamingo lived unsuprisingly, there is the off chance he might be executed though as the tenryubito wanted him dead this whole time. Would've been intersting if we found out the secret he was hiding.

Sabo disappointed me he was a badass and decided to not kill Burgess. Seriously why not thats going to bite them in the ass.

I do hope Kid and his alliance don't get killed by Kaidou off screen that would be complete BS. I don't get how Jewelery bonny is free though she was captured ages ago by akainu when blackbeard wrecked her and her crew, so how's she free.

Capone seems to be gunning for Luffy, so we might finally see him do something, although these guys are all small fry I wonder what the yonkou will do.

Fujitora just seems like another douche though now preaching all kinds of BS and then not acting on it, if he hurts bartolomeo i'll hate that character.

Bartolomeo needs to join the straw hats.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next