Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

im not allowed to win against haseo

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

im not allowed to win against haseo Empty
PostSubject: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:37 pm

topic.

when i get lucky and manage to miraculuosly survive where his character doesnt (through no concious action on my part), his immedeate reaction is "the game is against me!" and the only way to appease him is to hold still and let him kill me, or he'll get fed up and quit.

and lord help me if I give up and kill myself, then he goes "what?! im not allowed to complain!? the game IS against me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:52 pm

He sucks.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:55 pm

he's good in the game, at least over here, but he's blames things that are out of the players' hands (glitches, bugs, and just plain dumb luck) on whomever he's fighting, mostly me.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:56 pm

and NO im not flaming haseo. im simply pointing out that his actions in-game are unfair to the opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:02 am

Tobi-sensei wrote:
he's good in the game, at least over here, but he's blames things that are out of the players' hands (glitches, bugs, and just plain dumb luck) on whomever he's fighting, mostly me.

First off Haseo uses items. Big no no. I heard him complain about Ganon's FS not killing. Thats because that's how Ganon's FS works, unless its a direct hit it won't kill you.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:05 am

Vergil wrote:
Tobi-sensei wrote:

First off Haseo uses items. Big no no. I heard him complain about Ganon's FS not killing. Thats because that's how Ganon's FS works, unless its a direct hit it won't kill you.
no, he meant that they didnt die from a direct hit, im the prime example of surviving it sweat2

and FS is about the only items any of us use over here. other than the 2.0x bomb-fest matches offline for fun we occaisionlly have
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:06 am

Meh, it's not really a glitch. Haseo just has bad luck then.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:09 am

Vergil wrote:
Meh, it's not really a glitch. Haseo just has bad luck then.
DU-DUN! we have a winner!
i cant play him with my uncanny luck, and it only ends up with both of us frustrated at the other.

him at me for my good and his bad luck.
and me at him for acting as if i control how lucky i am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:20 am

To many glitches at that, you're air dodges last longer
Lucario's after blast thing is about 3 seconds after the normal attack
Final smash is most of the time knocked out of me in one hit which it takes an army of hits to get it out of you.
No bombs hit you in sudden death unless I throw one at you
And Murloc most of the time teams up with you and uses the you're closer cry for a excuse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:22 am

Lick mah nuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:24 am

RUB MAH NIPPLES!!!
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:27 am

Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
Final smash is most of the time knocked out of me in one hit which it takes an army of hits to get it out of you.

And Murloc most of the time teams up with you and uses the you're closer cry for a excuse
slash = i have NO CONTROL OVER other than not using basic functions (such as barrier, ^smash, mid-air dodge, and basic A-attacks) of the damn character.

italic = im just lucky in my placement and ur not. GET OVER IT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:32 am

Tobi-sensei wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

slash = i have NO CONTROL OVER other than not using basic functions (such as barrier, ^smash, mid-air dodge, and basic A-attacks) of the damn character.

Then Lucario looks rigged normally even for a beginner
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:37 am

Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
Tobi-sensei wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

yet your fireball spamming...

you know what? no. just no. im not getting into a 'NO UR RIGGED' arguement just because you, in all your IMACULATE GLORY, happened to lose to a character because of an uncontrollable glitch/dumb luck channeled through me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:39 am

Tobi-sensei wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
Tobi-sensei wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

yet your fireball spamming... you know what? no. just no. im not getting into a riiged arguement just because you, in all your IMACULATE GLORY, happened to lose to a character because of an uncontrollable glitch/dumb luck channeled through me.
I wouldnt be talking, you seemed to not get mad when Murloc spams but when I do you explode. Now I'll use the same saying I think you said once, "if it works then use it well"
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:42 am

Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
Tobi-sensei wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
Tobi-sensei wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

yet your fireball spamming... you know what? no. just no. im not getting into a riiged arguement just because you, in all your IMACULATE GLORY, happened to lose to a character because of an uncontrollable glitch/dumb luck channeled through me.
I wouldnt be talking, you seemed to not get mad when Murloc spams but when I do you explode. Now I'll use the same saying I think you said once, "if it works then use it well"
what does murloc spam, with who, against who, and why are you twisting what i told baal (to get him off my back because of my hit-and-run style annoyed him)?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:43 am

I got over your hit-and-run style and found my own way to defeat. CHASE YOU DOWN AND HIT YOU!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:43 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
I got over your hit-and-run style and found my own way to defeat. CHASE YOU DOWN AND HIT YOU!
What he said
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:46 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
i know, then i trained and learned the (melee-knockback, then use a blast of some sort, then mix up attacks) style that i used and perfected against murloc.

how does that support haseo's arguement in any way?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:47 am

Tobi-sensei wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
i know, then i trained and learned the (melee-knockback, then use a blast of some sort, then mix up attacks) style that i used and perfected against murloc.

What? Who said I was defending Haseo? I wa sjust saying that I stopped complaining and did something about it.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:48 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tobi-sensei wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

What? Who said I was defending Haseo? I wa sjust saying that I stopped complaining and did something about it.
i apologize, i meant that TOWARDS haseo, not you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:49 am

Tobi-sensei wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

Why stick with a tactic that doesnt work when you can use something you know that does, thus a moving range attack such as the fire ball would would perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:52 am

Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
Tobi-sensei wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

Why stick with a tactic that doesnt work when you can use something you know that does, thus a moving range attack such as the fire ball would would perfectly.
against a character that cant dodge or block it AT ALL? (meta knight, bowser, dk, anyone without a counter/reflect =prime examples)

then follow your own statement and dont hold my luck and glitchy-ness against me.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:54 am

You guys have to stop this flirting! Because it's getting HAWT in here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:55 am

Tobi-sensei wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
Tobi-sensei wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

against a character that cant dodge or block it AT ALL? (meta knight, bowser, dk, anyone without a counter/reflect =prime examples)

then follow your own statement and dont hold my luck and glitchy-ness against me.
To many glitches to be "luck", 6/7 matches a glitch happens and it always helps you out every time and I havent seen any for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im not allowed to win against haseo   im not allowed to win against haseo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im not allowed to win against haseo
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next