Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

October is going to be an expensive month

Go down 
+6
Chrona
A_Nonny_Moose
Dirjel
Maskull
AZZ666
Rockstar_Sinistar
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

October is going to be an expensive month Empty
PostSubject: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:16 am

TO BUY LIST:

Silent Hill: Homecoming
Rock Band 2
Dead Space

... That's it. That's still gonna set me back about $200 though.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:02 am

oh yeah, Rock Band 2 alone'll cost a bunch. (For me anyway, I don't even have the first one. Nor do I have any of the gear. I'm just wanting 2 because of Dream Theater. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
AZZ666
Baroque Works Agent
AZZ666

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:20 am

The hell's a dream theater?
Only thing Im buying is some meat cuz winter's coming
Back to top Go down
AZZ666
Baroque Works Agent
AZZ666

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:20 am

And yes good meat is expensive
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:31 am

AZZ666 wrote:
And yes good meat is expensive
TRU DAT
Back to top Go down
AZZ666
Baroque Works Agent
AZZ666

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:34 am

AWWWW SHIT YEEE
Sorry for getting excited, going hunting on friday, FRIGGIN RIGHTS
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:12 pm

I want Silent Hill and Dead Space, for sure. I don't care about Rock Band or Guitar Hero or any of those kinds of games. Not my thing.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:43 pm

Only looking out for Dead Space so far.
Back to top Go down
Chrona
Skypiea Priest
Chrona

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:12 pm

Rune Factory 2 here, and I flashcart my DS games
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:36 pm

Oh, and Eternal Sonata. I think that's this month, might be next month.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:37 pm

Really? Eternal Sonata's been out for a long while I thought. I bought it ages ago anyway.

Ooh, I never finished it either. Only got about 4 hours in I think.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:40 pm

They're releasing it for PS3 pretty soon. I don't have a 360, so I didn't play it when it came out a long ass time ago.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:42 pm

Oh right. From what little I played it's a pretty good game. Amazing visuals. Actually, I haven't even played it since I got my HDTV. I should check out how it looks now.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:05 pm

Yeah, it's really pretty. Have you seen any trailers for Valkyria Chronicles? That looks AWESOME, graphically-speaking. I'm pretty sure it's a PS3 exclusive, though, so you might not have seen anything for it. It's like the cutscenes from FFTactics: War of the Lions. I really like that art style.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:06 pm

Nope, haven't seen anything for it. The only PS3 title I keep an eye out for is Tekken 6.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:12 pm

Look especially at the collapsing windmill at 0:35
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:06 pm

I'm getting $200 soon so I'll be able to get 4 games if I spend it all on new games
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:21 pm

Oh, another one: Armored Core: For Answer

I think it was late September (it's already out), but I haven't bought it yet >.>
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:39 am

i wantn a PS3 Mad
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:51 am

What's "Dead Space"?
And Silent Hill won't be released in Europe before November. ****.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:30 am

Kazuma Kiryu wrote:
i wantn a PS3 Mad
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:31 am

AZZ666 wrote:
The hell's a dream theater?

Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:57 am

Dead Space and Web of Shadows are coming out on the same day. Which means I actually have to use my brain and decide which one to play first! Mad

It'll probably be Web of Shadows.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:07 am

Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:05 pm

The demo of Valkyria Chronicles was a real time-eater. I must've played it at least a dozen times. It looks great, a little like a watercolour, similar to Okami, crossed with an anime, and the strategy element seems solid.

Oh, and Nonny; as you'd expect Eternal Sonata looks amazing in HD, it's just a pity the gameplay is a little generic.

There's a lot out soon that interests me; the yearly battle between Fifa 09 and PES 2009, Saints Row 2 looks like OTT ludicrous fun, a new Spider-Man game, Fable 2, Gears 2, and the aforementioned Valkyria and Dead SPace. Heck, three of those games are out this coming Friday, and my car is due for a service and MOT next week as well. It's going to get expensive!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October is going to be an expensive month   October is going to be an expensive month Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October is going to be an expensive month
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next