Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller

Go down 
+2
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:43 pm

IDamn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 51WBIUOGhDL._SS400_Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 51eC9a2UumL._SS400_

IS DAT SUM VENOM & CARNAGE?!

FUck, I'm sold!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:45 pm

venom is most certainly in it
there is someone who looks exactly like him in the trailer

carnage i expect is in but nothing has been confirmed and no one looks like him in pics and vids i've seen

sora might be able to tell you more though
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:47 pm

Ken Masters wrote:
venom is most certainly in it
there is someone who looks exactly like him in the trailer

carnage i expect is in but nothing has been confirmed and no one looks like him in pics and vids i've seen

sora might be able to tell you more though

DO YOU NOT SEE THE RED SYMBIOTE IN THE SECOND PICTURE?!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:50 pm

that don't look like carnage to me

looks too big for starters

unless he looks different these days
i'm not up-to-date with comics
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:55 pm

Ken Masters wrote:
that don't look like carnage to me

looks too big for starters

unless he looks different these days
i'm not up-to-date with comics

Actually it could just be the symbiote, see the meteor behind him?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:41 pm

I think that's just one of the bigger generic symbiotes.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:42 pm

Ken Masters wrote:
you mean quick events?
Yeah, it has quick time events. But everything else looks great. This'll actually be my first Spider Man game.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:42 pm

Homer Satan wrote:
I think that's just one of the bigger generic symbiotes.

NO!!!!!!!!! IF IT IS I WILL GO TO ENGLAND MYSELF AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:45 pm

No use Baal. HE CAN'T SEE YOU. HAHA.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:56 pm

All the unique symbiotes have a unique design, but that just looks like one the ones attacking Wolverine int hat trailer.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:28 pm

Look at this Baal. That symbiote is just one of the guys attack Wolverine most likely.

Homer Satan wrote:
Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSwtpfC8Emw
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:35 pm

STEVEN BLUM IS WOLVERINE?!

FUCK YEAR!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:59 am

Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:19 am

Looks promising,
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:25 am

Sure does. And thank God it's only a week or so away. I need a new game to play.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:21 pm

Ken Masters wrote:
let us no what itsl like
I will. Like I said though, haven't played any other Spidey games, so I won't be able to compare it to anything else.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:38 pm

I've played most Spidey games over the years, so I'll be able to compare it; I may not buy the game this weekend though, as I'd rather buy Fable 2, then rent Dead Space and Spidey, to see how they fare.

Hopefully WoS will be more Spider-Man 2, and less Spider-Man 3. Oh, Nonny, did you ever find Hulk Ultimate Destruction? I bought the Blu Ray of The Incredible Hulk the other day, and watching it reminded me of that game again.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:45 pm

Yeah, bought it a few months ago now.

Actually, I never finished the game. The last thing I remember doing was the second abomination fight during the escape from the base. Fun game though.

IH is out on DVD? Man I haven't been into non-food related for store too long.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:52 pm

Yeah, it was fun.

Yeah, IH should be on general release now. Interestingly, there's a bit in the extras where they briefly flick back to Ang Lee's film; it just looked ridiculous, Hulk is anything from ten-twenty feet tall, and the CG looked poor. IH was a much better stab at it, and a much more fun film in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:56 pm

I'm quite a fan of Ang's Hulk. And CG still looks great to me in most scenes. While it was obvious IH had technically better effects, for parts it didn't look quite as real to me. The technical aspects of it were what wowed me the most actually, rather than the design of the characters. Hulk in the rain for example.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:27 pm

Homer Satan wrote:
I'm quite a fan of Ang's Hulk.

Well, there's always one isn't there?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:32 pm

IGN wasn't very nice to this game.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:45 pm

I never take any notice of IGN anyway.

In fact, reviews generally don't mean much to me. The Force Unleashed was rather panned critically, yet I had a blast playing it, it was great fun. Conversely, something like Resident Evil 4, which garnered nothing but praise from every quarter, completely failed to engage.

As long as I enjoy the game, then it's worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:50 pm

I agree, I'm just saying since it's aboutt his time that the reviews are coming out. I plan to buy the game anyway since it looks a lot of fun. IGN gave a 5.5 and another site I saw gave it 8.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller   Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damn it PS2 web of shadows is a side scroller
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next