Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ATTN: Baal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 41028
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: ATTN: Baal   Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:52 pm

just wondering what order would you rate the PS2 SMT games
i'm gonna get FES but i wanna know how good you think the others are

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
avatar

Posts : 13820
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Baal   Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:54 pm

Moved to the SMT board.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Baal   Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:56 pm

P3: 8.5
P3FES: 9
DDS2: 10
Nocturne: 8
DS: 8.5


I've bought DDS1 but I still haven't played it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 41028
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Baal   Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:56 pm

lol
forgot about that Embarassed

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 41028
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Baal   Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:56 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
P3: 8.5
P3FES: 9
DDS2: 10
Nocturne: 8
DS: 8.5


I've bought DDS1 but I still haven't played it.
you thought nocturne was the weakest
i'm gonna have to check out DDS now

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Baal   Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:58 pm

Kazuma Kiryu wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
P3: 8.5
P3FES: 9
DDS2: 10
Nocturne: 8
DS: 8.5


I've bought DDS1 but I still haven't played it.
you thought nocturne was the weakest
i'm gonna have to check out DDS now

Well it's mainly the lack of voice acting and the unbearable dungeon crawling. The story and demons are what kept me playing. That and I have very high tolerance for the SMT Series.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Baal   

Back to top Go down
 
ATTN: Baal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» baal and version v6d
» How Do i kill baal on destruction (ultimative)
» Baal is pissing me off!!!!
» Sumoner Necro vs Baal Destruction?
» Shield of Baal: Deathstorm box set contents

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Games :: RPG :: Atlus-
Jump to: