Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks Guys (September 08)

Go down 
+4
Kaio
Snake
Golden Boy
Superbuu3
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Thanks Guys (September 08) Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Guys (September 08)   Thanks Guys (September 08) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:14 pm

Well what an eventful month september was
The site had boomed and is now quieting down
As always we can just see how large an effect the users have on a site here
Sadly after that site glitch people seem to have really cut down on there activity here and that is a real shame
I hope you guys continue to stay here as you are appreciated every single one of you

I will do a few special mentions, basically top posters and anyone who wants to be added just say so
Its more the fact i don't know who'll bother reading this that i won't be going through every user

First off the mod team:
Roronoa Kaio - i am so glad this guy asked to be a mod when i first opened up this place, the fact is he has been amazing he completely has taken command of many situations without getting stressed over the whole thing and has genuinely been awesome
Sam - a great user who doesn't seem to be posting as much now, but i've always agreed with the way she's done things and i'm glad she joined the mod team as shes been great and had to deal with some really difiicult decisions and done so in the most efficiemt way
Nonny and Chou - Both of you guys covered my ass when things got tough and i'm glad i have such reliable friends like you that i can count on

Users:
Baal - I am glad you joined here back when we started, you've brought loads of laughs to us all and you post lots of things to get conversations started and seriously you come out with some of the best lines
Haseo - you really do love spamming but your a decent guy and i'm glad your here
Basement Dude - you are a legend your one of the people i really felt i clicked with and i love the fact that we have the same taste in games, as i really don't have anyone ekse to talk to about certain games
TruthOrFictcion/Mudkip/Solomon - Your a very cool guy and mature beyond your years, i find you hilarious
Snake - I felt like mentioning you, as you're the dude
Kimarous - mature user who is always good to talk to and is the source of some of the best topics

Last edited by Ken Masters on Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Guys (September 08)   Thanks Guys (September 08) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:22 pm

*kicks Moose out of my mention*
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Guys (September 08)   Thanks Guys (September 08) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:24 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Guys (September 08)   Thanks Guys (September 08) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:33 pm

I feel awesome now. Cool
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Guys (September 08)   Thanks Guys (September 08) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:00 pm

Roronoa Kaio wrote:
I feel awesome now. Cool
So you should. That was an awesome, and spot on, mention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Guys (September 08)   Thanks Guys (September 08) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:49 pm

IThanks Buu =D
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Guys (September 08)   Thanks Guys (September 08) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:58 pm

Where the heck am I?
Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Guys (September 08)   Thanks Guys (September 08) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:13 pm

Mew Whiter Yoshio wrote:
Where the heck am I?
Sad
Lol
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Guys (September 08)   Thanks Guys (September 08) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:57 pm

Mew Whiter Yoshio wrote:
Where the heck am I?
Sad
get your ass in the top ten posters
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Guys (September 08)   Thanks Guys (September 08) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:04 am

I may not be a top poster (I've never cared any for post counts), but thoughts on me?
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Guys (September 08)   Thanks Guys (September 08) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:04 am

Kazuma Kiryu wrote:
Mew Whiter Yoshio wrote:
Where the heck am I?
Sad
get your ass in the top ten posters

O_O
YES SIR!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Guys (September 08)   Thanks Guys (September 08) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:06 am

Kimarous wrote:
I may not be a top poster (I've never cared any for post counts), but thoughts on me?
i'll add it to the first post in a moment
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Guys (September 08)   Thanks Guys (September 08) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:26 am

Kazuma Kiryu wrote:
Kimarous - mature user who is always good to talk to and is the source of some of the best topics
You really think so? Smile
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Guys (September 08)   Thanks Guys (September 08) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:27 am

i wouldn't say it if i didn't mean it
i would've just said something generic otherwise
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Guys (September 08)   Thanks Guys (September 08) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:10 pm

I figured I wasn't in the top ten. oh well, That's what I get for not having a topic where I go out and find more emoticons than the site needs. XD
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Guys (September 08)   Thanks Guys (September 08) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:24 pm

Yujiro Hanma wrote:
I figured I wasn't in the top ten. oh well, That's what I get for not having a topic where I go out and find more emoticons than the site needs. XD
its a shame your old topic was lost on the old site
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Guys (September 08)   Thanks Guys (September 08) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:29 pm

Kazuma Kiryu wrote:
Yujiro Hanma wrote:
its a shame your old topic was lost on the old site
Yeah, But it's an easy fix. I got every one of those from photobucket. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Guys (September 08)   Thanks Guys (September 08) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks Guys (September 08)
Page 1 of 1