Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okay, some of us know about that shitty live action DB movie called the Magic Begins right? Well here's another unofficial one I spotted!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Okay, some of us know about that shitty live action DB movie called the Magic Begins right? Well here's another unofficial one I spotted! Empty
PostSubject: Okay, some of us know about that shitty live action DB movie called the Magic Begins right? Well here's another unofficial one I spotted!   Okay, some of us know about that shitty live action DB movie called the Magic Begins right? Well here's another unofficial one I spotted! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:49 pm

http://blog.livedoor.jp/textsite/archives/50172112.html

*points and laughes*

EYAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

FAIL.
Back to top Go down
Chrona
Skypiea Priest
Chrona

Okay, some of us know about that shitty live action DB movie called the Magic Begins right? Well here's another unofficial one I spotted! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, some of us know about that shitty live action DB movie called the Magic Begins right? Well here's another unofficial one I spotted!   Okay, some of us know about that shitty live action DB movie called the Magic Begins right? Well here's another unofficial one I spotted! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:54 pm

Nowhere NEAR as bad as this one

http://www.dragonball-live.fr/en/
Back to top Go down

Okay, some of us know about that shitty live action DB movie called the Magic Begins right? Well here's another unofficial one I spotted!
Page 1 of 1